I’m starting to hate everyone in my school

futureashtray

futureashtray

caylee cowan > your oneitis
No one likes me, no one wants to be friends with me, no one talks to me. I’ve known most people in my school for years. Some people I’ve known since I was in primary

Maybe it’s because I’m ugly, maybe my personality, my it’s because im not NT.

I don’t know. The group of “friends” that I had last year who were actually just bullies have been laughing at me lately. everytime they see me in the halls or at lunch they just laugh.

I hate them. I just wanted some company.

Now I roam in the halls without a buddy or anyone I can talk to. While most people have their friends who they walk with I have nothing

Today I didn’t feel like eating since I have no friends. I don’t want to eat alone while everyone else is conversing, laughing, and relaxing with their friends.

So I just went into the bathroom and stayed there until the bell rang so I could go to my next class.

I barely spoke to anyone. The only time I actually talked to someone was in my first class where I was playing basketball with some random guys. (They were all bad and I’m also bad so I could actually enjoy it)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TrueBlueRetard, spdxer, FaceandBBC and 12 others
Buddy I’ve been doing that for 3 years now.

although I’m not ugly like u so it’s mysterious and cool when I do it…

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: scrunchables, watah, futureashtray and 2 others
Just give up and accept defeat

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: scrunchables, slavicpsycho and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
No one likes me, no one wants to be friends with me, no one talks to me. I’ve known most people in my school for years. Some people I’ve known since I was in primary

I don’t know. The group of “friends” that I had last year who were actually just bullies have been laughing at me lately. everytime they see me in the halls or at lunch they just laugh.

Now I roam in the halls without a buddy or anyone I can talk to. While most people have their friends who they walk with I have nothing

Today I didn’t feel like eating since I have no friends. I don’t want to eat alone while everyone else is conversing, laughing, and relaxing with their friends.

So I just went into the bathroom and stayed there until the bell rang so I could go to my next class.

I barely spoke to anyone. The only time I actually talked to someone was in my first class where I was playing basketball with some random guys. (They were all bad and I’m also bad so I could actually enjoy it)

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and FreakShowCel
Avi checks out:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air

Friends aren’t worth it tbh

I don’t know. The group of “friends” that I had last year who were actually just bullies have been laughing at me lately. everytime they see me in the halls or at lunch they just laugh
being a jester is tough, the only way to get rid of your jester halo is to assert dominance, you'll need muscle+look scary+be low inhib to do this

Isn’t there is another weirdo like you, you can be friend with lol ?

But idk when I had no friend I legit stop going to school so I have no advice

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and The Grinch

I am 90% in the same scenario read my previous thread

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
My only friends throughout high school were on Discord, we went to the same middle school together but different high schools so it was a very parasocial relationship
A lot of them revealed their true normie selves so the only ones that remain are the inner circle of me and 2 other degens

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
Dropout mf or become dark traid

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
just cuz you got a megan avi does that change who you are?
I meant it as a correlation to Rue’s life in the show, portrayed by Zendaya in Euphoria. Which is his avi

• +1
Reactions: Youthpill
I meant it as a correlation to Rue’s life in the show, portrayed by Zendaya in Euphoria. Which is his avi
should i watch it when does this happen when she has no friends

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
should i watch it when does this happen when she has no friends
Yes I recommend you watch both seasons, Rue’s narration of the show makes everything very captivating. Also, Zendaya is the leading role so that on its own should make it worth watching.

@futureashtray ‘s AVI is from a particular scene in season 2, in which Rue’s withdrawals from opioids cause her to lash out at her own family members. Her withdrawals are shown, in some form or another, all throughout each episode of the show, but they’re prevalent the most during episodes 2 and 3 of season 1, and episodes 5 and 6 of season 2, where we see the extent to which her addiction is ruining her life.

As a bonus, you should give the show’s score (soundtrack) for both seasons a listen. Preferably after you finish watching it first. Start with season 1 when listening to the score (should be obvious, same as when watching). I like the song dynamics very much, having added most of them to my personal playlists.

My personal favourite songs from the first season’s score are “Still Don’t Know My Name”, “All For Us”, “Formula”, “Forever”, “When I R.I.P.”, and, respectively, from the second season’s score: “Love Is Complicated”, “I’m Tired (Long Version)”, “Mount Everest”, “ICE (We Should Do Drugs)”.

INB4 “DNRD”
INB4 CALLING ZENDAYA MTB

My personal favourite songs from the first season’s score are “Still Don’t Know My Name”, “All For Us”, “Formula”, “Forever”, “When I R.I.P.”, and, respectively, from the second season’s score: “Love Is Complicated”, “I’m Tired (Long Version)”, “Mount Everest”, “ICE (We Should Do Drugs)”.
Oh, and “At Least I’m Loved” from the second season’s score is another one I enjoy.

I know most people don’t care, but maybe some music-cels like me found this helpful.

We are witnessing a school shooter in the making:feelsbaton: