I'm starting to lose it

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
So I'm dating this girl she had her birthday yesterday and today we had plans to go out to a hotel (it was her idea and she told me she will make the call)..I wished her happy birthday and she opened my message after 18 or so hours I read it and didn't reply anything. Today I was expecting her to dm me and tell me if she booked the staying but she hasn't dmed anything and again she logged in to messenger after 14 hours or so. Should I not text anything or should I check her with a message like " I thought we supposed to have plans for tonight" smth like that. Cuz it was her idea for this date today but I feel like she didn't inform me at all

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: stunna and Deleted member 58285
just say are we still on

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Manletmachine and Tylermax
So I'm dating this girl she had her birthday yesterday and today we had plans to go out to a hotel (it was her idea and she told me she will make the call)..I wished her happy birthday and she opened my message after 18 or so hours I read it and didn't reply anything. Today I was expecting her to dm me and tell me if she booked the staying but she hasn't dmed anything and again she logged in to messenger after 14 hours or so. Should I not text anything or should I check her with a message like " I thought we supposed to have plans for tonight" smth like that. Cuz it was her idea for this date today but I feel like she didn't inform me at all
TLDR lol

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
Hi buddy. I fuck your mother pathetic loser cuck you are not a man

Seat down bro and take a deep breath…

She’s cheating, and she doesn’t like u anymore.