tall lean is law

• +1
Reactions: Manana, justinzayn, Deleted member 17735 and 7 others

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, .*my*., bloomercel and 2 others
If I’m being completely honest
Looksmaxxing formula :
Surgery to correct failos, create a single halo (not more than 1 because you risk fucking up harmony)
Skinmaxx
Hairmaxx
Leanmaxx
Height and physique act as a multiplier for the face
It really boils down to that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47775, mogstars, LaIcriday and 9 others
height is cope after 6'-6'1

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 23558, 5.5psl and 5 others
If only

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
Looksmaxxing formula :
Surgery to correct failos, create a single halo (not more than 1 because you risk fucking up harmony)
Skinmaxx
Hairmaxx
Leanmaxx
Height and physique act as a multiplier for the face
It really boils down to that.
On point. I’m getting jaw implants for a jaw halo. And Leanmaxxing atm.

On point. I’m getting jaw implants for a jaw halo. And Leanmaxxing atm.
Mind if i see you, you always say that you are mtn/htn and can secnd to chadlite. I got multiple surgeries so i'm not a doxxing larping freak btw, i actually get shit done. Just curious.

• Hmm...
Let the manlet cope. If ur tall, u should know how important each inch is past 6’2
The only thing i know is the more u are manlet , the more u need to compensate

Life is unfair

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Manana, Deleted member 23558 and 5 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogstars, mogger10, Detective and 5 others
No
0EE88830 7295 4F20 AC52 8E946196E998
B6598DA0 8992 49E6 A748 01850914AFBC

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, tombradylover, 5.5psl and 3 others
Let the manlet cope. If ur tall, u should know how important each inch is past 6’2
They are right tho, location pill is very important, but 5'11 vs 6'2 is auite the difference. 6'1 6'3 not that much tbh

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Skywalker, midlatinocel and 1 other person
Mind if i see you, you always say that you are mtn/htn and can secnd to chadlite. I got multiple surgeries so i'm not a doxxing larping freak btw, i actually get shit done. Just curious.
I’ve been rated before on my past account. Least I’ve gotten was MTN.

Also I don’t believe I’ll reach a full chadlite facially, I’m aiming for a solid HTN all around. Then height + body will halo me to chadlite/ chad

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, midlatinocel, yayatourer and 1 other person
for like 10% of foids who have height fetish?

sure
Literally every single foid has a height fetish. Thats like a man with tits fetish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, eyebagcel, 5.5psl and 8 others
u r mentally ill
No he is not. A girl (168cm) asked for my height and when she knew i was 190cm she was "omg"

Heightpill is real

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, midlatinocel, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
I’ve been rated before on my past account. Least I’ve gotten was MTN.

Also I don’t believe I’ll reach a full chadlite facially, I’m aiming for a solid HTN all around. Then height + body will halo me to chadlite/ chad
An indian.org rating any white guy mtn or a proper mtn ? Ratings differ like crazy here, from calling badg chadlite to johnny depp htn

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mehman, mogger10, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
making excuses for his failos because of his tall height 😂
IMG 1462

An indian.org rating any white guy mtn or a proper mtn ? Ratings differ like crazy here, from calling badg chadlite to johnny depp htn
True. Which is why I’m striving for sex appeal to guarantee my ascension. Big jaw = sex appeal.

I think I’m a proper MTN, but I’m also white

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Literally every single foid has a height fetish. Thats like a man with tits fetish
Height is literally luck while tits and ass can be gained with implants, which is 99% less risky than LL

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Detective, Skywalker and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235 and Magnum Opus
height helps but there are thousands of tall incels here no incels with good faces

thats why this height face argument is so stupid you even have midgets with good faces who slay here

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, Banderacell, tombradylover and 8 others
height helps but there are thousands of tall incels here no incels with good faces

thats why this height face argument is so stupid you even have midgets with good faces who slay here
3 midgets slays and theyre chadlet

Just be amnesia bro!

• JFL

There was a 6’5 guy here with a girlfriend who claimed he was LTN. Idk why everyone just forgets them. Imagine How powerful height must be to offset a LTN fave

3 midgets slays and theyre chadlet

Just be amnesia bro!
Being amnesia is not enough. Even he wears 4 inch heels. Brutal heightpill

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 24789
I’m getting surgery faggot. No excuses at all
tall niggas don't just have long legs but long spine, long arms, big arms, big feet, etc; you're gonna look funny asf with LL

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Being amnesia is not enough. Even he wears 4 inch heels. Brutal heightpill
And being Amnesia facially is only given to 4 people on this forum , but face > height bro ofc

• +1
tall niggas don't just have long legs but long spine, long arms, big arms, big feet, etc; you're gonna look funny asf with LL
I meant face surgery, I think both are important anyway

• +1
Reactions: lyricism
There was a 6’5 guy here with a girlfriend who claimed he was LTN. Idk why everyone just forgets them. Imagine How powerful height must be to offset a LTN fave
If you are like 6’5+ you have niche apeal and can get women on height alone but face is way more important here the studie once again
DBB713AF F0A3 4EA9 A454 517E4CED8138
B4D7FC50 3EB8 4FB8 8048 2FB80626618E

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

they are retarded, i've seen a lot of lanklets here in the past few years who would spit in the faces of that retards for such copes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
There is @Ai Impact and @FailedNormieManlet who claim they are either LTN or MTN and 5’3/5’4/5’5 and they have/had girlfriends, getting a girlfriend means nothing

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, FailedNormieManlet, tombradylover and 6 others
There is @Ai Impact and @FailedNormieManlet who claim they are either LTN or MTN and 5’3/5’4/5’5 and they have/had girlfriends, getting a girlfriend means nothing
Oofy doofy is the final pill.

Height is literally luck while tits and ass can be gained with implants, which is 99% less risky than LL
News flash: Women have it easier in every single facet of life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, humanoidsub7 and Reformed
Tall and lean jacked is law .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and Reformed
it's the problem of all the guys who had gfs while being sub 5'10

they all overrate themselves thinking they're chadlite when they're between ltn-htn, and they claim "muhhh height is cope i slay , i have a gf since 2017 u virgin"

then they post their face and get "mtn bro" "htn in mumbai"

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 24444