I’m starting to think being tall (over 6’2) and lean is all that matters

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24444
height helps but there are thousands of tall incels here no incels with good faces

thats why this height face argument is so stupid you even have midgets with good faces who slay here
f45.jpg

There was a 6’5 guy here with a girlfriend who claimed he was LTN. Idk why everyone just forgets them. Imagine How powerful height must be to offset a LTN fave
:soy: :soy: :soy:

Meanwgile 5'8 LTN with Stacylite

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
If your goal is to be an incel yea, the taller the better

• Love it
Literally every single foid has a height fetish. Thats like a man with tits fetish
Lawl you also know that you are coping hard .
Height and tits are like completely diffrent things
Maybe dick and tits can be related . Tits are sexual height isn't . Their panties don't get wet seeing a 6'5 guy but our dick definitely gets hard seeing nice pair of tits .

Maybe dick and tits can be related . Tits are sexual height isn't . Their panties don't get wet seeing a 6'5 guy but our dick definitely gets hard seeing nice pair of tits .
Yes they would. Just because it isn’t a sexual organ doesn’t mean it doesn’t make foids wet. Thing is with height it’ll only happen if the height diff is major

Yes they would. Just because it isn’t a sexual organ doesn’t mean it doesn’t make foids wet. Thing is with height it’ll only happen if the height diff is major
I'm 6foot 4 on normal shoes and if I was a htn I would have never ever found out about the blackpill and this shithole ..

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Reformed
When did you start denying the heightpill? Sure they can't be equated but thinking that an x percentage has a height fetish is just manlet cope. Every single female wants a tall (and handsome) male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, 5.5psl and Reformed
I'm 6foot 4 on normal shoes and if I was a htn I would have never ever found out about the blackpill and this shithole ..
Looks don’t correlate with finding this place. Many chads on social media also know this place

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Would rather be 5.8-5’9 and good looking rather than 6’2 and normal faced asf.

• +1
Would rather be 5.8-5’9 and good looking rather than 6’2 and normal faced asf.
Being taller gives u a better chance at being facially better looking bc bigger skull

• Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover
When did you start denying the heightpill? Sure they can't be equated but thinking that an x percentage has a height fetish is just manlet cope. Every single female wants a tall (and handsome) male
Being handsome is the #1st priority
Being tall is the second .
And I started to deny the heightpill knowing this that if I was a htn + I would do so much better in dating .

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm, Deleted member 22924, Reformed and 1 other person
Being taller gives u a better chance at being facially better looking bc bigger skull
I disagree. Being taller gives higher chance of horse face/ mid faced messed up more and having messed up proportions and ratios facially. Although I think ur right about bigger skull part but not sure on that. Obviously a tall good looking guy is unbeatable but that’s rare asf (chad)

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 22924
I disagree. Being taller gives higher chance of horse face/ mid faced messed up more and having messed up proportions and ratios facially. Although I think ur right about bigger skull part but not sure on that. Obviously a tall good looking guy is unbeatable but that’s rare asf (chad)
Exactly tall dudes have always horse faces most good looking men i now are under 6’0

• +1
And I started to deny the heightpill knowing this that if I was a htn + I would do so much better in dating .
HTNpill is brutal
No it doesn’t lmao. Zero correlation. U just assume that bc it should make sense logically right? Ur limbs and spine growing more doesn’t melt ur face. Just look at NBA/NFL athletes over 6’7, there’s a lot that brutally mog 5’9 guys, which according to .org ‘the ideal height for a balanced face’

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 22924 and 1 other person
Exactly tall dudes have always horse faces most good looking men i now are under 6’0
0 correlation. Syrian psycho is like 5’10

meanwhile
2B1EEA25 0A87 4360 B41F 97DD354BF2F1
4F698BED E27E 459A 973F 7B65CAB6F998

@tombradylover

HTNpill is brutal

No it doesn’t lmao. Zero correlation. U just assume that bc it should make sense logically right? Ur limbs and spine growing more doesn’t melt ur face. Just look at NBA/NFL athletes over 6’7, there’s a lot that brutally mog 5’9 guys, which according to .org ‘the ideal height for a balanced face’
Htn is the minimum

Look at tall guys outside they have on average worse faces thats why a tall good looking guy is so rare

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew and tombradylover
Htn is the minimum

Look at tall guys outside they have on average worse faces thats why a tall good looking guy is so rare
No they don’t. Every characteristic is completely random on its own. Thing is tall guys stay on ur mind longer, while u completely disregard And forget every ugly manlet u see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
HTNpill is brutal

Ur nba example makes 0 sense. Look at the face of guys like Shaq and Yao Ming they look terrible most guys past s certain height look ogresish for a reason. Hormonally it messes up your face it’s facts only Kelly oubre mogs facially past that height and he’s considered a god lmao a true rarity. Most tall guys have terrible mid faces u can keep Coping tho while manlet chads become famous of face alone and fuck girl of your dreams. U need more then just pure height to slay while with face all u need is to not be shorter then 5’8-5’10 which is not hard to ask PLUS u can wear lifts to compensate if u want it’s easy peasy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
No they don’t. Every characteristic is completely random on its own. Thing is tall guys stay on ur mind longer, while u completely disregard And forget every ugly manlet u see
Most tall dudes have horse faces

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 17735 and tombradylover
It has to do with hormones and testosterone its not random there is a correlation retard ur coping hard

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and tombradylover
Ur nba example makes 0 sense. Look at the face of guys like Shaq and Yao Ming they look terrible most guys past s certain height look ogresish for a reason. Hormonally it messes up your face it’s facts only Kelly oubre mogs facially past that height and he’s considered a god lmao a true rarity. Most tall guys have terrible mid faces u can keep Coping tho while manlet chads become famous of face alone and fuck girl of your dreams. U need more then just pure height to slay while with face all u need is to not be shorter then 5’8-5’10 which is not hard to ask PLUS u can wear lifts to compensate if u want it’s easy peasy
0 correlation. Wemby is 7’5 and has a mogger midface and forward growth. Can u not realize it’s all genetics? Do I need to pull up with more manlet horse cels to prove a point?
Most tall dudes have horse faces
It has to do with hormones and testosterone its not random there is a correlation retard ur coping hard
K lemme pull up my stats: 6’6 and 1.07:1 mfr measured multiple times

keep da copes coming

@tristan18 @tombradylover u guys are being biased. Wont bother explain in depth how. Just realize u guys just don’t see the manlets with deformed midfaces irl. U only notice tall dudes bc they have an impact to u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
@tristan18 @tombradylover u guys are being biased. Wont bother explain in depth how. Just realize u guys just don’t see the manlets with deformed midfaces irl. U only notice tall dudes bc they have an impact to u
Short guys have on average better faces does not mean every short guy is good looking

• +1
0 correlation. Wemby is 7’5 and has a mogger midface and forward growth. Can u not realize it’s all genetics? Do I need to pull up with more manlet horse cels to prove a point?

keep da copes coming
all that height to get outstayed by a guy like me with no effort. Btw this is the only stat u need to know face mogs height for female attraction. No height comes close to a top tier face attraction wise response from females study done on thousands of women keep coping with ur height. U are nothing without an above average face at the very least and even then it’s not enough. Btw wemby is a MTN facially. These stats aren’t anecdotal they aren’t personal experience these Are facts.

Attachments

• IMG_0291.png
    IMG_0291.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0292.png
    IMG_0292.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
I agree. I was just responding to that guy saying height doesnt matter after 6' or something, which just makes no sense at all

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Reformed, Deleted member 22924 and 1 other person
i think u don’t realize what ON AVERAGE means.

• +1
Short guys have on average better faces does not mean every short guy is good looking
Yes, u ignore the ugly manlets (they don’t even register in ur brain when u see them) so ofc the average for short men is gonna be better (according to u, no scientific data to back it up)
that height to get outstayed by a guy like me with no effort
If that’s u in the pic makes sense. Also ur Lean. Did u read my post, TALL and LEAN. This isn’t a height only post. Ur going off track I never said height matters more than face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and tombradylover
Yes, u ignore the ugly manlets (they don’t even register in ur brain when u see them) so ofc the average for short men is gonna be better (according to u, no scientific data to back it up)

If that’s u in the pic makes sense. Also ur Lean. Did u read my post, TALL and LEAN. This isn’t a height only post. Ur going off track I never said height matters more than face
Ok then we agree finally. Height is secondary to face like I always have said doesn’t mean it’s not very important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and Reformed
Ok then we agree finally. Height is secondary to face like I always have said doesn’t mean it’s not very important
Yes obv. I’m just arguing that height doesn’t destroy or ‘melt’ ur face. It’s all genetic

• +1
Yes obv. I’m just arguing that height doesn’t destroy or ‘melt’ ur face. It’s all genetic
It doesn’t destroy or melt ur face but ON AVERAGE taller guys have longer midfsce ratios and proportions. Doesn’t mean u have these issues but they do suffer from it. Obviously they can still be saved by height whereas a Normie man let is fucked regardless. Over for short ugly guys and even Normie but tall Normie isn’t over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and Reformed

keep da copes coming

height doesnt mean shit without the face

6'6 blake blachart next to his 6'0 brother

Screen Shot 2023 08 01 at 104418 AM

his brother would pull way more bc FACE

Also the ego gratfication of looking in the mirror and being GL mogs being tall and subpar looking.

6'2 is manlet.
Heightislife was right

6'2 is manlet.
Heightislife was right
How to spot a basement rotter 101

Any guy who's 6'2+ barefoot is tall anywhere

• +1
Reactions: mogger10
How to spot a basement rotter 101

Any guy who's 6'2+ barefoot is tall anywhere
How to spot a retard who cant see im shitposting.
Neck yourself

loool I was going to say the same thing

Its like women saying "why tall guys are ugly and short guys are handsome"

Jfl its because women dont even see the little normies while they still give importance to ugly tall guys :lul: :lul:

When i go outside everyone is fucking normie on average, 5'4 or 6'4

Horseface on taller guys is fucking cope , everything is ur genetic predisposition, mewing and development theory is a giga fucking cope

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Truth is 6’4 and mtn is way more than enough to slay

• JFL
Truth is 6’4 and mtn is way more than enough to slay
The reason you are here is non ntness. You wasnt in active big social friends group, never went to alchogol parties at 14yo that your classmates hosted etc

The reason you are here is non ntness. You wasnt in active big social friends group, never went to alchogol parties at 14yo that your classmates hosted etc
@5.5psl is nt i thought

• +1