I’m starting to think body is ultimate cope

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Since roiding I got new pics on tinder with good physique and have done worse wtf it’s over bro. These the pics I use obviously my face in them too.

I legit cannot slay now and my body isn’t even stupidly big it should be peak female gaze wtf. Even overweight bitches ignore me.

Idk what to do I have good status pic like with merc and drip, good body, my height is 6’1 and most rate me strong htn facially in my pics.

Is tinder over?

Attachments

• E2F8870D-A5C6-44C3-921B-1755F966AF90.jpeg
    E2F8870D-A5C6-44C3-921B-1755F966AF90.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 0
  • A27D13D7-6737-4BDD-808C-5C9DD56B287C.jpeg
    A27D13D7-6737-4BDD-808C-5C9DD56B287C.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
How ironic you used to be the ultimate ‘body halo is legit’ ppl and u used to make fun of ppl who said gym is cope

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, edgemaxx and WishIwasChico
How ironic you used to be the ultimate ‘body halo is legit’ ppl and u used to make fun of ppl who said gym is cope
Nah I like gymming tho it makes me feel a lot more confident etc. I’m not stopping jfl

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and yeeyeeslayer
Ye maybe it is cope. Maybe everything is cope except face tbh at this point

• +1
Reactions: roman7
Nah I like gymming tho it makes me feel a lot more confident etc.
I don’t think it’s cope personally it can legit increase ur SMV but not nearly as much as normies think

• +1
Reactions: coispet and WishIwasChico
I don’t think it’s cope personally it can legit increase ur SMV but not nearly as much as normies think
People say my face isn’t bad tho either so why I do bad

• +1
Maybe the algorithm is just raping you at the moment and deciding to not show you to as many people. You didn't descend. Could try playing around with what pics you use, but that seems like mostly cope tbh.

I think it's important to just look strong, and be wide. Having big shoulders, bigger neck, and nice biceps seem to be the biggest things.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Maybe the algorithm is just raping you at the moment and deciding to not show you to as many people. You didn't descend. Could try playing around with what pics you use, but that seems like mostly cope tbh.

I think it's important to just look strong, and be wide. Having big shoulders, bigger neck, and nice biceps seem to be the biggest things.
Idk bro I have had 3 girls message me then they say are let’s fuck then I say tomorrow and they go busy wtf bro all these girls were mid this is stupid once sec I’ll sjow

• +1
Idk bro I have had 3 girls message me then they say are let’s fuck then I say tomorrow and they go busy wtf bro all these girls were mid this is stupid once sec I’ll sjow
@TechnoBoss
0E19C2D9 CAAD 4325 9CAA D3939E1E6ED5
EC0CECD6 709A 4ED3 BF5A EBD6A1FCA545

And then I had two others message me same thing always

• Woah
Tinder Is cope. The true slayers compete on instagram

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DelonLover1999, micropp, Narcissus🥀 and 4 others
Fucking weird bro it’s over @TechnoBoss these girls were max mtb as well jfl even worse

Tinder Is cope. The true slayers compete on instagram
Ye I might delete this shit app full of dogs tbh no attractive women on there and even the dogs are all chad only

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and TechnoBoss
@TechnoBoss
View attachment 2776742View attachment 2776743

And then I had two others message me same thing always
This is the nature of it tbh. They always do this game where they want to string you along for the idea of fucking, but will pussy out of it half the time. Best way to ensure you fuck them that week or so is to talk to them on facetime. But yeah this is just the nature of Tinder tbh so many hoes do this "yeah lets fuck but oh no i've got work tomorrow" game.

Fucking weird bro it’s over @TechnoBoss these girls were max mtb as well jfl even worse
the MTBs sometimes have the biggest ego because of juggernaut theory. the closer they are to average, the more guys will be less intimidated/feel like they have a better chance with them because they aren't beautiful HTB+ - only problem is every guy thinks like this, so these MTB feel entitled to ghost men who are better looking than them.

• +1
the MTBs sometimes have the biggest ego because of juggernaut theory. the closer they are to average, the more guys will be less intimidated/feel like they have a better chance with them because they aren't beautiful HTB+ - only problem is every guy thinks like this, so these MTB feel entitled to ghost men who are better looking than them.
Facts.

• +1
This is the nature of it tbh. They always do this game where they want to string you along for the idea of fucking, but will pussy out of it half the time. Best way to ensure you fuck them that week or so is to talk to them on facetime. But yeah this is just the nature of Tinder tbh so many hoes do this "yeah lets fuck but oh no i've got work tomorrow" game.
Why do they do this?

I legit cannot slay now and my body isn’t even stupidly big it should be peak female gaze wtf. Even overweight bitches ignore me.
It is peak female gaze, very weird if your not getting a lot of high quality matches with these pics, if ur barely getting any matches you might be shadowbanned or sum shit u might wanna try hinge or bumble

• +1
Ye I might delete this shit app full of dogs tbh no attractive women on there and even the dogs are all chad only
Instagram Is even more hypergamous but you might have a shot there. Instagram Is the real deal dating apps are Just a meme women look at all the ugly men that download them and have a laugh during witches' parties

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, TechnoBoss and WishIwasChico
It is peak female gaze, very weird if your not getting a lot of high quality matches with these pics, if ur barely getting any matches you might be shadowbanned or sum shit u might wanna try hinge or bumble
No I just live in the UK @forevergymcelling will tell you bro, it’s suifuel here anywhere else I can fuck htbs easy btw

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and TechnoBoss
Did you check Dm bro I sent my sim pics to you?

Why do they do this?
They're either horny in the moment and just want to dirty talk, or they're just throwing a large enough net saying similar things to multiple guys so she just chooses the most ideal for the situation (aka maybe a guy is desperate enough to go to her that night, so he would be more ideal for her current situation) but who knows tbh

But then again maybe we're overthinking it and they do it just because they're women/retarded.

• +1
They're either horny in the moment and just want to dirty talk, or they're just throwing a large enough net saying similar things to multiple guys so she just chooses the most ideal for the situation (aka maybe a guy is desperate enough to go to her that night, so he would be more ideal for her current situation) but who knows tbh

But then again maybe we're overthinking it and they do it just because they're women/retarded.
Fucking brutal what niggas are mogging me so hard tho for my age group i’m nearly above average in every department?

• +1
Fucking brutal what niggas are mogging me so hard tho for my age group i’m nearly above average in every department?
It's not the fact they mog you, it's just the fact they're more desperate to get laid so they will continue interacting with these women trying to seal the deal if a girl seems to be open to fucking. Some of these hoes don't wanna make it easy they want to string as many men along as they can.

• +1
Try to lean down a bit more

Try to lean down a bit more
Nah bro I’m trying to get bigger tbh I’ll lean near end of cycle plus I think too lean is not ideal for health and I think too lean looks gross and too vascular etc.

• +1
Nah bro I’m trying to get bigger tbh I’ll lean near end of cycle plus I think too lean is not ideal for health and I think too lean looks gross and too vascular etc.
Don’t get bigger bro you’re already on the fence of being too big for bitches, also you won’t look too vascular at 11-12% BF, abs and cuts and broad shoulders small waist are what’s most attractive to foids.

• +1
body just makes you look tryhard. my oneitis told me that

IMG 20240301 090237
he texted them Bro over for you

• JFL