I’m starting to think having too many sexual partners is bad for men just as much as women....

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
Thoughts? Does having many sexual partners affect a man just like it does a woman? Maybe slightly less?....

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 14160, Deprived and 3 others
Thoughts? Does having many sexual partners affect a man just like it does a woman? Maybe slightly less?....
To be frank, being promiscuous in general is bad: it is risky behaviour, which leads to nothing good. You can get an STD, you can be accused of rape, you can be stabbed by your lover's ex... In addition to constant drinking, drugs, smoking, etc. which USUALLY accompanies such a life. So it DOES affect you.

But in terms of "shame"? I don't think so...:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Manu le coq, Deprived and 8 others
i dont have any sexual partners, i just got called ugly by my disgusting bug eyed subhuman chink friend today at lunch. it pains me that subhumans dont know their place.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18479, IThinkImAboutToROPE, ItsOverCel and 2 others
monogamy mogs tbh. why put in so much effort to fuck loads of diff girls when u can find 1 cute virgin girl and fuck her every morning and night for years

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anticel, IThinkImAboutToROPE, bogii and 10 others
i dont have sexual partners, i just got called ugly by my disgusting bug eyed subhuman chink friend today at lunch. it pains me that subhumans dont know their place.
who asked :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531 and Deleted member 16371
It doesn't damage men. Men are supposed to spread their seeds to every woman they can find, woman get pregnant and don't need to have sex for a long time.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and thereallegend
monogamy mogs tbh. why put in so much effort to fuck loads of diff girls when u can find 1 cute virgin girl and fuck her every morning and night for years
>monogamy mogs

>join my seamaxxing discord guys we gonna slay hard:feelsohh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Rt-Rust1, Chadethnic101 and 4 others
It's an open market now and women are fine with ruining the chances of 90% of men having successful long term relationships with them by just handing their pussy out like candy to the guys at the top
Thinking you can fix things by not engaging in casual sex yourself as if it can set some kind of example is pointless
The power of pussy is such that if it's being offered to the highest bidder with no need for commitment, men will continue to bid higher eg. gain more clout, take more roids, buy better cars etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530, anticel, Prince88 and 4 others
It's an open market now and women are fine with ruining the chances of 90% of men having successful long term relationships with them by just handing their pussy out like candy to the guys at the top
Thinking you can fix things by not engaging in casual sex yourself as if it can set some kind of example is pointless
The power of pussy is such that if it's being offered to the highest bidder with no need for commitment, men will continue to bid higher eg. gain more clout, take more roids, by better cars etc
where does it end

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 16380
It's bad for everyone. Sex wouldn't feel special anymore if I were to become promiscuous, plus I'd also have to worry about STDs... Abstaining unless I'm in a relationship is the best decision I've made, and I'm standing by this decision forever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Telemachus
Cute and virgin nowadays, you got better chances winning the lottery my friend

Having too many sexual partners harms pair bonding for both men and women.
There's lots of guys who want a "trad wife" but aren't trad themselves and fall into extreme degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Sigmamale, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
There's lots of guys who want a "trad wife" but aren't trad themselves and fall into extreme degeneracy.
The same thing happened to @TopzCat1
He wants a HQNP foid but had sex with 104 women at age 24 and no woman wants an LTR with him
Meanwhile I only had sex with 1 woman, I'm 24 and I'm dreaming about the perfect woman to spend the rest of my life with

He's chad, I'm chadlite.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sigmamale, Deprived and fauxfox
just as bad. that's why religions are about monogamy and the ones the aren't have strict rules to having additional wives.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
I agree with this so much. Your pair bonding diminishes greatly with many sexual partners

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
I find that a lot of dudes that sleep around have really low standards for LTRs. Like amnesia and that tinder reddit guy that @MentalcelTyronelite posted were all fine with LTRing a whore.

If you're going to sleep around then you have to commit to it can't be pulling the muh I'll settle down when I'm older bs.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Deleted member 18840
To be frank, being promiscuous in general is bad: it is risky behaviour, which leads to nothing good. You can get an STD, you can be accused of rape, you can be stabbed by your lover's ex... In addition to constant drinking, drugs, smoking, etc. which USUALLY accompanies such a life. So it DOES affect you.

But in terms of "shame"? I don't think so...:Comfy:
Blue pill cope for dudes who can't slay jfl. Its all about moderation and using common fucking sense. And it doesn't really take much to rack up a "high" body count. For example, if you sleep with "only" 3 women a year from the age of 15-35, your body count will be 60, which is significantly high for a male but it's only 3 women/year. And people act as if you can't have other shit going on in your life while you fuck women. It takes 30 mins to find a hookup on tinder and you can easily keep a few fwbs/fck buddies like I do. Sure, there are losers who slay but there are also losers who do not slay shit and also engage in damaging behaviour. Just look at dudes on this forum who rot in their homes all day and make no progress in life jfl :soy:. They are no better off than party people.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Prince88
The same thing happened to @TopzCat1
He wants a HQNP foid but had sex with 104 women at age 24 and no woman wants an LTR with him
Meanwhile I only had sex with 1 woman, I'm 24 and I'm dreaming about the perfect woman to spend the rest of my life with

He's chad, I'm chadlite.
You’re high class though easier to get a gf it’s more appropriate. I’m low class id probs get a Essex girl or something

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Prince88
You’re high class though easier to get a gf it’s more appropriate. I’m low class id probs get a Essex girl or something
You get disrespected on this forum far more than u deserve :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and Deleted member 18840
What are your thoughts on Essex girls?

i dont have any sexual partners, i just got called ugly by my disgusting bug eyed subhuman chink friend today at lunch. it pains me that subhumans dont know their place.
What difference does it make if an ugly person calls you ugly?

What difference does it make if an ugly person calls you ugly?
why? is that normal? i thought they would usually be more humble. also i mog this bug to the china hes 5'2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
why? is that normal? i thought they would usually be more humble. also i mog this bug to the china hes 5'2
Brutal for him.

He doesn’t have to be humble. But he can be full of shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: lonelycurry
What are your thoughts on Essex girls?
Like them but I feel like there trash I rather LTR a posh Surrey girl or a nice sweedieh girls if I moved Sweden I get a relationship very fast but I like the Uk and ones from Sweden love me here but they don’t stay so can only slay them

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Depends on your personality, some people are wired to fuck as much as possible, others are monogamous.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Crusile
Like them but I feel like there trash I rather LTR a posh Surrey girl or a nice sweedieh girls if I moved Sweden I get a relationship very fast but I like the Uk and ones from Sweden love me here but they don’t stay so can only slay them
I'm in Surrey but I don't think I'd be compatible with the posh white women there - culturally we'll clash.
Have you tried going up north? I think women there would be more accepting of your pheno.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
I'm in Surrey but I don't think I'd be compatible with the posh white women there - culturally we'll clash.
Have you tried going up north? I think women there would be more accepting of your pheno.
Been up few times was piss easy tbf might try it

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Been up few times was piss easy tbf might try it
I think you'd be good up there. Try some major northern towns and cities and go for primal women.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
Sex with love is the best feeling in the world. It felt good when love wasn't involved aswell. But doing it with my ex girlfriend was 10 times better

I think you'd be good up there. Try some major northern towns and cities and go for primal women.
London girls are low T
Northers seem higher t and low Inhib