I'm starting to think hunter eyes are cope

Deleted member 13107

Deleted member 13107

Iron
I'm not gonna provide pics of my eye area

Fucking JB's always say i'm angry , but it's the way i look, i barely got uee, low set and dark eyebrows with the corners slightly raised and i don't have downturned lip corners. I got dark eyes so maybe because of that? Dark triad maxxing xd

I'm starting to think this is the ideal eye area to not look angry to foids:

26Lanza1 jumbo

Or my avi

Also: i'm not squinching or squinting

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and volcelfatcel
i thought this was it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Chadrapist, Mongrelcel and 6 others
Ideal eye area is one like Lorenzo Zurzolo. Looks Dark Triad as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 6723, Philtrumcel and 3 others
images

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 13107
It is a myth. Bunter eyes is what you want to have.

Bunt

high trust eyes + masculine lower third mogs the shit out of hunter eyed permasquinters

tumblr_p5c6g8dq8v1rjn473o2_500.gifv

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, owlofathena, Chadrapist and 2 others
There are other factors as to why you may look like that. IPD, PFL, eye shape, canthal tilt, medial canthus, etc. Hunter eyes are never cope and they will ascend anyone

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, owlofathena, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
I'm not gonna provide pics of my eye area

Fucking JB's always say i'm angry , but it's the way i look, i barely got uee, low set and dark eyebrows with the corners slightly raised and i don't have downturned lip corners. I got dark eyes so maybe because of that? Dark triad maxxing xd

I'm starting to think this is the ideal eye area to not look angry to foids:

View attachment 1068772

Or my avi

Also: i'm not squinching or squinting
Bro dumb hoes don’t even mnow what they mean when they say something. It means “i like you. You’re not a cuck. Your eye area tell me you could fuck the slut out of me” get the cues bro

Bro dumb hoes don’t even mnow what they mean when they say something. It means “i like you. You’re not a cuck. Your eye area tell me you could fuck the slut out of me” get the cues bro
Which means its a wait for it (probably don’t believe in game, so idk if you’d believe this) shit test. She’s teating to see if you consoder yourself worthy to be an owner of a good trait or your a pussy to doubt yourself at a mere word. They’re checking for consistency with your outward appearance and inner psyche. (Motsly. Maybe your eyes are really weird idk). You need to flip the script, she isn’t supposed tk make you feel (as a man). You’re the one who makes girls feel. This is dimorphism in sexual character. You need to say shit like “ yeah you make me angry. You’re really dumb. I hate you” (in a funny way ofcourse) create some drama.

Ironic how the most high trust looking guy went ER on children

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadrapist, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
My boy leto got cuck eyes tbh
go poll a bunch of foids on who got prettier eyes, leto or opry and I'll bet my left nut (in minecraft) that leto wins

actually I'll do it if anyone knows a place where I can poll foids, we can agree on fair pics for comparison too

Last edited:
go poll a bunch of foids on who get prettier eyes, leto or opry and I'll bet my left nut (in minecraft) that leto wins
yeah kinda obvious don't you think (because duh leto is a fucking movie star and mostly noone outside psl knows opry exept those in fashion or when girls see him on billboards). Maybe your left nut (in minecraft) is underdeveloped, but just don't go around swinging bets on it (in minecraft).

You have high trust eyes / You don't have hunter eyes. You fit the narrative to your self-interest. Like, what else do you even want me to say. Should I say, stop coping? tbh

i could see where you're coming from. Got more attention from girls when my eyes weren't hooded(slight upper eyelid exposure)

yeah kinda obvious don't you think (because duh leto is a fucking movie star and mostly noone outside psl knows opry exept those in fashion or when girls see him on billboards). Maybe your left nut (in minecraft) is underdeveloped, but just don't go around swinging bets on it (in minecraft).

You have high trust eyes / You don't have hunter eyes. You fit the narrative to your self-interest. Like, what else do you even want me to say. Should I say, stop coping? tbh
then pick chris hemsworth or someone, idc.

point is that I'm convinced 'hunter eyes' is pretty much exclusively a psl obsession and the idea that hooded eyes universally beat eyes with UEE doesn't exist outside of psl either. picking out people like zuckerberg to prove UEE is bad is retarded too because his eye area would be poverty with or without UEE.

Last edited:
It's over if your eyes don't look like this.
20201210 013359

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
then pick chris hemsworth or someone, idc.

point is that I'm convinced 'hunter eyes' is pretty much exclusively a psl obsession and the idea that hooded eyes universally beat eyes with UEE doesn't exist outside of psl either. picking out people like zuckerberg to prove UEE is bad is retarded too because his eye area would be poverty with or without UEE.
yeah sure, but we've al;ready had this discusiion here mnay times (beofre I came too tbh, so I've read the old threads about the argument). It goes like this:
1. Apply better psl feature (morph) to existing specimen. ie, morph hunters onto leto. does he look better (by psl standards - this is psl idk what you're talking about outside psl tbh - psl is evolutionary standard + ststus transference from media halo, which means eurocentric featureas have better appeal (generally) - whcih is why eurocentric looking Indian model like senthil / the other guy working for dior ect has high appeal "elite looks appeal professions like modelling / faashion" - keep in mind, looks is their sole profession, in comtrast to leto who is insanely talented asf in other regards (acting, reqiuem-landmark in movie history,band, foid status signals -vegan etc, non-aging vampire halo etc) ?
yes or no?

2. If yes, good. if not, something about his "harmony doesnt make it qwork. so go back to old specimen profile. and close file

ps:im very sleepy

yeah sure, but we've al;ready had this discusiion here mnay times (beofre I came too tbh, so I've read the old threads about the argument). It goes like this:
1. Apply better psl feature (morph) to existing specimen. ie, morph hunters onto leto. does he look better (by psl standards - this is psl idk what you're talking about outside psl tbh - psl is evolutionary standard + ststus transference from media halo, which means eurocentric featureas have better appeal (generally) - whcih is why eurocentric looking Indian model like senthil / the other guy working for dior ect has high appeal "elite looks appeal professions like modelling / faashion" - keep in mind, looks is their sole profession, in comtrast to leto who is insanely talented asf in other regards (acting, reqiuem-landmark in movie history,band, foid status signals -vegan etc, non-aging vampire halo etc) ?
yes or no?

2. If yes, good. if not, something about his "harmony doesnt make it qwork. so go back to old specimen profile. and close file

ps:im very sleepy
I'm not sure what you just said but I'd say even if you just cut out the eye area from both and showed them to foids for comparison he'd win against people who pslers say have ideal eye area

and I think you're making up an array of excuses as to why he'd win because you know he would

then pick liam hemsworth or someone
I'm not sure what you just said but I'd say even if you just cut out the eye area from both and showed them to foids for comparison he'd win against people who pslers say have ideal eye area
read again, it's not that hard.

again, they'll know it's lwto.

tbh make the poll with liam vs leto, (choose good pics for both) and repory back

read again, it's not that hard.

again, they'll know it's lwto.

tbh make the poll with liam vs leto, (choose good pics for both) and repory back
is there a subreddit or something where I won't get kicked by cuck mods? idk where tbh

might just try AskWomen tbh

edit: can't post pics nor polls on that shithole so that's not gonna work

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
eyes themselves are overrated

what truly matters is DARK, LOWSET, ARCHED PCT EYEBROWS FUAAAAARK

4892ef17c3b33cbf55659a2ca7ca5673
F73fe17fdf229ef85da19693bee69484
Screenshot 20210312 124429

3c6

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Copeful and AsGoodAsItGets
Those eyes are actually horrid
again, go ask foids

if you know a place where I can poll a bunch of foids I'll do it, I'll cut out the eye area only and not say who it is and then compare it with some psl guy

again, go ask foids

if you know a place where I can poll a bunch of foids I'll do it, I'll cut out the eye are only and not say who it is and then compare it with some psl guy
As I said saved by coloring

you mean eye color? I'll pick someone who has equally blue eyes for comparison and he'll still win
Yes
You don’t seem to understand

make his eye area black and you Will see hence horrid eye area

• JFL
Yes
You don’t seem to understand

make his eye area black and you Will see hence horrid eye area
His eye area is indian tier thst is saved by his coloring

• Hmm...