I’m starting to think testosterone actually affects your face

I have a friend who seems very high t tbh, has gotten into a few fights, does boxing, from a rough place and background and other things

what I noticed about him is he has a huge fucking chin and jaw, his jaw and chin literally resemble that blonde Russian dude of the rocky movie he might even chin mog him, but his upper face like under eyes and midfsce are recessed so it leads me to believe he has excess testosterone and it stimulated his chin and jaw he also has a browridge but that could be from boxing and before anyone asks he doesn’t have an underbite and he has good teeth and a wide palate compared to most people

Maybe the water and food is tampered with and thy put estrogen or some shit in the food that would explain the lack of masc looking guys at my high school and me seeing a lot more masc looking men 60+

what are your guys thoughts does t effect bones?
its actually caused by bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
its actually caused by bonesmashing
https://looksmax.org/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fforum.****************%2Fdata%2Fattachments%2F2%2F2055-09c2fe56c56b00a14033f1cfae3c9f85.jpg&hash=51b362a62ce18f5e03d229aaaaa66c8b

So your telling me astrosky was right.

https://forum.****************/data/attachments/2/2055-09c2fe56c56b00a14033f1cfae3c9f85.jpg

So your telling me astrosky was right.
He was but its not that easy as you may think

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: callisto and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
After bonesmashing you immediately don't grow a bone, but first the place you hit is bruised, then its cartilage and after a long time it becomes a real bone.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
After bonesmashing you immediately don't grow a bone, but first the place you hit is bruised, then its cartilage and after a long time it becomes a real bone.
So whenever i bonesmash, the place I hit bruises and forms cartilage, THEN after a few years turns to real bone?

I have a friend who seems very high t tbh, has gotten into a few fights, does boxing, from a rough place and background and other things

what I noticed about him is he has a huge fucking chin and jaw, his jaw and chin literally resemble that blonde Russian dude of the rocky movie he might even chin mog him, but his upper face like under eyes and midfsce are recessed so it leads me to believe he has excess testosterone and it stimulated his chin and jaw he also has a browridge but that could be from boxing and before anyone asks he doesn’t have an underbite and he has good teeth and a wide palate compared to most people

Maybe the water and food is tampered with and thy put estrogen or some shit in the food that would explain the lack of masc looking guys at my high school and me seeing a lot more masc looking men 60+

Did you really understand this now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Water, my dad has high testerone/big frame obviously due to ancestry however he is always outside moving whether it's carpenting,construction work,mechanic, farm work he always was doing something physically. Due to that his arms and hands are fucking huge, they look twice my hand size, however same wrist size as me. He skull/forward growth mogs me probably due to being a farmer all his life being outside always working his skull looks like a warrior caucasoid skull and he's not even white. He has so much testosterone even at age 74 he looks like he bodybuilds even though he has been sitting for like 10 years looks like Arnie.

• +1
Reactions: SAR, AscendingHero and Deleted member 10615
His mother was young (19-25) when she had him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Of course it does.

But its more comples that just testosterone = more manly.

Injecting test after puberty won't do anything and injecting test during pubery also won't have the same effect as having naturally higher testosterone levels.

Also if he has naturally high test, chances are his prenatal test (and all the other relevant hormones) were/are high too.
Very high iq post.Couldn't agree with you more.

Very naturally high test>>>>>everything btw. High natty test (denser hair, wider ribcage, shoulders, jaw, chin, browridge, muscles - in the face aswell, almost everything ngl)

Mogger user, welcome back bro. Long time no see😍

• Love it
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Kinda water tbn but i think its mainly prenatal test. I have high t aswell (978 ng/dl) but my face is femenine and recessed, though its likely from mouthbreathing more than anyhting else.
978 isn't high at all, wtf. in 2021 it's considered 99th percentile but it's super low. Anything under than 1000 bare minimum is low. Average bows in the 1940s had just under 1000 ng/dl test levels.

1000 ng/dl was average testosterone 30 years ago lol
This

Also bro can you post Salludon's new insta pics here, he looks insane in your avi. Ubermensch mogger chin.

• Love it
Reactions: Ryan

Attachments

• 541BA9B7-601C-4938-9635-EC4C48861989.jpeg
    541BA9B7-601C-4938-9635-EC4C48861989.jpeg
    519.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero

It’s high hgh combine with high androgen receptor density

@Ryan
@BrownBoy

What a fucking gigachadpreet, banderas at that chin.

It's over.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
too much testosterone can turn into estrogen. be careful
True, I have naturally high testosterone 1128ng/dl and I entered puberty earlier which closed my growth plates too early and I ended up quite short 173cm.At 12 I got gyno, I think back then I had way more testesterone and it converted in estrogen, all my friends were girls and I only ate junk food and sugar.At 13 the gyno dissapered, meaning hormones became more normal,but I was still lazy asf and got pretty muscular without even working out, good bicep/tricep/forearm, good chest...
At 15 I was shaving daily, but my face wasn't that round, the only bad part was that I had verrrry bad acne(on face back and little on chest).I started working out at home jumping rope, doing push ups, pull ups, but I was eating a lot more clean.
What I noticed about my face is that masseters are good developed and I have very good forward growth.I heard if you have naturally high testosterone you have thick eyebrows and lashes, but I didn't really got them thick, which I think is genetic.