I'm starting to think that women are just a non-sentient hivemind programmed to worship the best genetics and to oppress the worst.

Themanletauticel123

Themanletauticel123

Silver
https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/s/gX2XXBub2H

Just read the last fucking photo "tallest man I've ever seen"

they worship good genetics and persecute bad genetics. Also not a coincidence that it's literally ALL females that take photos with him. Wouldn't be surprised if he asked the girls in the group photo with him to all go back to his place and have an orgy, they would have all complied without a second thought.

You're just starting to realize this?

You are either ugly and or non NT. Don't start to spew bullshit like it's gospel, you are experienceless.

no shit really? never could’ve guessed my mind is
vector-illstration-nuke-bomb-isolated-explosion-166702015.jpg

You are either ugly and or non NT. Don't start to spew bullshit like it's gospel, you are experienceless.
I'm all 3

Ugly
Short
non NT

I have more experience with rejection than the vast majority of people here.

I'm all 3

Ugly
Short
non NT

I have more experience with rejection than the vast majority of people here.
Then these claims are only valid to you. You can't expect to make these outrageous claims and believe women are evil or something. If you looked very very good you wouldn't even give a microsecond of your time to ugly, overweight, non NT women. So don't act like men live in some kind of high moral ground.

Then these claims are only valid to you. You can't expect to make these outrageous claims and believe women are evil or something. If you looked very very good you wouldn't even give a microsecond of your time to ugly, overweight, non NT women. So don't act like men live in some kind of high moral ground.
Why are you spilling bluepilled talking points; you sound like a foid rn

Why are you spilling bluepilled talking points; you sound like a foid rn
Reality is a mix of blue, red and black pill. Trying to define the world trough the lens of a simplistic ideology is low IQ.