Im starting to think this is the best mentality you can adopt

spongebob

spongebob

Solstice
  1. Build a solid framework around your capabilities (this way you feel competent) like your profession. Add to that learning languages or something else high iq
  2. Build your body (water)
  3. Try to get some socialmaxxing aspect in your life so you become nt. Being social is the single most important skill these days
  4. Looksmax
  5. Mentalmax. Build discipline which is needed for the next few things
  6. Be open and wary of things you want to improve. Notice every time your situation isn't optimal or you're lacking in some way and look how you can improve it. Every time you notice a lack in any field, (Finances, personality, skills) you should plan your time to improve in that specific regard untill you are prepared for any situation and oppprtunities that offer themselves
  7. Time management. Remember: Every time you procrastinate in some regard, you will have to pay the price of it later. Spending money? You'll build a debt. Not working out or eating shit? You'll need extra hours in the gym. Not getting your homework done? You'll need to do it at a moment when someone could invite you to a party, thus you lose valuable life experience. Everything is a debt in some regard. You can also save up on certain regards. Just be wise
  8. Have a longterm plan. This will make it easy to have discipline every day.
  9. Actually achieve something worthwhile.
  10. Ignore your emotions of laziness. Listen to your other emotions. Me for example: Whenever I get sad, I don't cry like a bitch, I analyze it. What's the cause? Then I make a plan to solve it. Same with feelings of loneliness.
  11. Divide your plan in smaller pieces untill you have a pyramid with your end-goal at the top.
  12. See your life as a game with quests and skills. And remember:
  13. Every second you try to spend to make yourself feel better now, is better spend to improve your future. You'll carry that improvement on for the remainder of all your seconds left of life. You really want to waste it on bullshit?

Dont forget: Every second spent in pain that improves your life, should be viewed with great enthusiasm. As you are building and sculpting your own person. Which is a confirmation of your progress, which means great honor and happiness awaits you in the future
You literally level up.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, EnglandBadman, Tyler Student and 13 others
giving you a love it react for the effort OP

But youre laying pearls at the feet of swines here

Inb4 dnrd, cope, kys

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kanderior, infini, Deleted member 27635 and 4 others
Never join .is. I don’t want you to dilute the incel community with your bluepill normcopes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 27635, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Never join .is. I don’t want you to dilute the incel community with your bluepill normcopes.
That's not a very feminine way of speaking

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, dakchuh and SurgeryEnjoyer
You're either NT or you're not, there is no becoming unless you can change your brain chemistry.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Zenis
They already doom themselves by crying 24/7 while doing fuck all and gaslighting each other by calling every white mtn “chadlite”. Worthless community.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AngryShortMale, thecel and Zenis
You're either NT or you're not, there is no becoming unless you can change your brain chemistry.
its not possible for me to interact properly with people because of not being nt.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
They already doom themselves by crying 24/7 while doing fuck all and gaslighting each other by calling every white mtn “chadlite”. Worthless community.
No point giving false hope to 5'6 truecels

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
If you read this your smv is 0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 27635, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
murder niggers and shoplift and you will be happy you dont need to do this stuff

Everything is impossible tbhh

Learning languages isn't that high IQ, tons of dumb shit skins do it. But it's a fun exercise that I'd recommend regardless.

legit

just be low inhib, cocky, and try things out to see if it works

1. Build a solid framework around your capabilities (this way you feel competent) like your profession. Add to that learning languages or something else high iq
  2. Build your body (water)
  3. Try to get some socialmaxxing aspect in your life so you become nt. Being social is the single most important skill these days
  4. Looksmax
  5. Mentalmax. Build discipline which is needed for the next few things
  6. Be open and wary of things you want to improve. Notice every time your situation isn't optimal or you're lacking in some way and look how you can improve it. Every time you notice a lack in any field, (Finances, personality, skills) you should plan your time to improve in that specific regard untill you are prepared for any situation and oppprtunities that offer themselves
  7. Time management. Remember: Every time you procrastinate in some regard, you will have to pay the price of it later. Spending money? You'll build a debt. Not working out or eating shit? You'll need extra hours in the gym. Not getting your homework done? You'll need to do it at a moment when someone could invite you to a party, thus you lose valuable life experience. Everything is a debt in some regard. You can also save up on certain regards. Just be wise
  8. Have a longterm plan. This will make it easy to have discipline every day.
  9. Actually achieve something worthwhile.
  10. Ignore your emotions of laziness. Listen to your other emotions. Me for example: Whenever I get sad, I don't cry like a bitch, I analyze it. What's the cause? Then I make a plan to solve it. Same with feelings of loneliness.
  11. Divide your plan in smaller pieces untill you have a pyramid with your end-goal at the top.
  12. See your life as a game with quests and skills. And remember:
  13. Every second you try to spend to make yourself feel better now, is better spend to improve your future. You'll carry that improvement on for the remainder of all your seconds left of life. You really want to waste it on bullshit?

Dont forget: Every second spent in pain that improves your life, should be viewed with great enthusiasm. As you are building and sculpting your own person. Which is a confirmation of your progress, which means great honor and happiness awaits you in the future
You literally level up.
Bookmarked. Thought provoking.

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
@spongebob SquarePants!

Good list, SpongeBob
90164E96 68BE 4A7E BAC9 879396E917D7