I’m starting to understand that face is the most powerful thing ever

Tinder is not real life. Also, you do not know how many of his matches would have materialized into sex.

While IRL, a tall uggo >> 5'5 Chad. And these tall guys are the people who are actually fucking all the females, IRL.

Send Niko into a bar, vs a 6'5 LTN broad-shouldered guy, and let them try approaching. Let's see who does better. (Rhetorical, i know already)

tbh idc much about real life, cause im not going out much

most girls i meet are through OLD, so thats all im optimizing for.

besides, if u get a match and u convert it instantly to meeting up for sex - and she already knows ur height - then i dont see the relevance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Artemis
And don’t cope with @Amnesia he isn’t that good looking tbh and gets hard mogged by this chadlite kid
8F8D9605 7AB4 4310 88A6 ADF75F353BD7

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 16371
CMON man...

You realize that in THAT thread, the GUY who was doing Tinder DID NOT MENTION HIS HEIGHT!

Imainge, like being 6'3 literally, and showing only your ugly face :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

BTW, OUT OF 4 of his REAL dates off of tinder, he SLAYED 2, 50% success rate IRL... do you know why? :feelshehe:

BECAUSE HE IS FUCKING 6'3! :smonk:

FACE COPERS again at it... :feelshehe:
They could estimate his tall height from his pictures. You can always

500 matches in 1 day…… find a tall “chad” to equal tgat. Thx
Tyler maher.

Not even my point tho. My point is you have to find what works for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Just the dopamine this girl gives with her smile at the beginning no body no height no nothing just faaaaaaaaeeeeeecccceeee

Just the dopamine this girl gives with her smile at the beginning no body no height no nothing just faaaaaaaaeeeeeecccceeee

@Artemis cope your way out of this. No body no height but just the face produced so much(don’t cope it’s a girl)

Face is the vessel that delivers your personality and everything about you. It's what everyone looks at when they see you, when they talk to you, when they think about you. It defines you, so it's important that it's as beautiful and NT as possible.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 16371