I'm starting to understand the JBpill

Vegyn

Vegyn

Deutsche Bank employee
What's up homies, hear me out, the jbpill is real.
I live in Italy but I was born in Brazil, I just arrived in Brazil and I'm going to say here for ~2 months or so. My younger cousin posted a picture w me on his instagram yesterday and since then it's literally raining thirsty jbs on my instagram. In case you didn't know, age of consent here is similar to europe (mogs US laws) so teens in general have a ton of fucking sex here.
These girls are so easy, I've been talking to one for literally 18 hours and she already wants to crash at my place. I'm 20, she's 15, I'm horny, she's horny, so what's stopping me from smashing? People here don't go crazy over this like you guys in the US. If you are not from this corny ass country, just blow the fuck out of a jb's back and go on with your life, it's 100% legal and having a lil bit of sex is going to make your week better.

Screenshot 5
Screenshot 6
Screenshot 8
Screenshot 9

I'm meeting her tomorrow ^^^ I love this country, this makes me wanna move back tbh

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, thereallegend, Deleted member 14693 and 11 others
Aren’t there Japanese JB noodles in Brazil? :feelsgood::aheago:

• Love it
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Aren't you afraid of ending up in a gore video in case her father/brother/bf is a cartelmaxxer?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 4430 and 7 others
Suck this dick bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Fear, Stopping@Nothing19, Vegyn and 1 other person
Aren't you afraid of ending up in a gore video in case her father/brother/bf is a cartelmaxxer?
Murders and mexico-cartel like shit only happens in Rio de Janeiro (never been to that shithole either), north and northeast of the country. We don't have this kind of shit down in the south and southeast.

source: am brazilian

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and GetShrekt
Murders and mexico-cartel like shit only happens in Rio de Janeiro (never been to that shithole either), north and northeast of the country. We don't have this kind of shit down in the south and southeast.

Only high inhib Reddit cucks from this site say that
Meanwhile were fucking jbs legally and they're fighting for used up single moms :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 444, Amexmaxx and FrameMogger
Cartel I saw that on the internet

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444 and FrameMogger

Cope

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger

rio is in the southeast genius

her body is stacy tier, forget about it unless you're chad

is it easy to go down there, kill some niggers, then go back up like nothing happened?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, MiroslavBulldosex, Fear and 3 others
i am absolutely jealous ngl:feelswah:

which cities would you suggest traveling to as a europe tourist to get laid?

do you have to be gl to slay in latam?

i am absolutely jealous ngl:feelswah:

which cities would you suggest traveling to as a europe tourist to get laid?
It depends. What kind of girls do you like? Are you good looking or just gringo looking? Do you have money?
do you have to be gl to slay in latam?
If you want pretty, model looking girls, yes. If you just want a hottie with a nice booty, no. If you have the looks of a scandinavian man you are set.

• +1
Reactions: qaum and turkproducer
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Fear, Deleted member and 3 others
Nothing to do with being white. Women in poorer countries are generally easier, esp if you come from wealthier countries. There are black normies who also do pretty well with latinas in Latin America.
You guys, especially americans, have a pretty distorted vision of Brazil. I have the feeling that many people think the whole country is poor, dangerous and everyone lives in favelas and jungles.
There are plenty of good looking, wealthy and low inhib guys for girls here. Don't go to Brazil thinking you are going to get laid sooooooo easily just because you are foreigner.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and qaum
What kind of girls do you like?
hot jb's of course :lul:
the girl you posted would be a dream
Are you good looking or just gringo looking?
i am normie but i heard in brazils there are many subhumans, what psl are you? can you pm your pic?
Do you have money?
i am not rich, how much money would i need? i could just afford plane tickets and couple months stay

boobs 404 not found

Moving to Brazil

What do Brazilians think of Indians

hot jb's of course :lul:
the girl you posted would be a dream

i am normie but i heard in brazils there are many subhumans, what psl are you? can you pm your pic?

i am not rich, how much money would i need? i could just afford plane tickets and couple months stay
1. I think it's going to be hard for a foreigner to slay a jb around here tbh, you need at least to speak portuguese. (unless you are very good looking)

2. There are many subhumans but they have good game.

3. It depends where you are going, the more north you go (cheaper, more dangerous and more ethnic looking girls). The more south you go (more expensive, less dangerous and more european looking girls).

Send me a PM of your face.
boobs 404 not found
im not really a boobie guy
What do Brazilians think of Indians
Nothing against indians. People here usually hate chinese ppl.

• So Sad
Reactions: qaum
So what parts of brazil are safe again??

• Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung
If you break up or smth you will killed by richard ramirez son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kyff, MiroslavBulldosex, GetShrekt and 2 others
So what parts of brazil are safe again??

I hate to say this but the whiter the region the safer it is.

The red area is pretty okay.

• +1
Reactions: Kyff and Patient A
I hate to say this but the whiter the region the safer it is.
fuck niggers

fuck shitskins

And fuck you for “ i h-h-h-hate to say it :soy:

Water is wet wherever you go - niggers and shitskins are niggers wherever you go

Last edited:
UPDATE: Met her, sex was incredible. I don't regret a thing. I'm 6 feet and she is 4'10 so you can imagine how it went. she got folded

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 19036
Based. I'm 19 and i'm also a JB enjoyer.

just kidnap a jb from brazil