im starting to use tret tommorow

D

Deleted member 42408

Bronze
im just 15 so what should i be aware of/expect because one person says its shit and its gonna fuck you and another person says its amazing.
any advice?

it will melt your face

Do you have acne? what do you need it for at 15?

it will melt your face

Do you have acne? what do you need it for at 15?
i have breakouts now and then and i get smile lines very easily and i wanna improve collagen, and what do you mean its gonna melt my face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
should i maybe use it for 5 months and stop?

You're skin is gonna feel a little bad in the beginning and then it will improve. Use as instructed even if your skin doesn't feel garbage the first 3 times don't ramp it up immediately, stay the course.

In all likely hood nothing huge will happen unless you have brutal acne.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
i have breakouts now and then and i get smile lines very easily and i wanna improve collagen, and what do you mean its gonna melt my face
At 15 it’s impossible to have bad collagen unless you’re protein deficient. He’s a retard it doesn’t melt face, if you have acne it will increase your acne for a few weeks before fixing it.

People say it melts fat pads long term but i don’t think it’s true.

If you have smile lines is because your maxilla is recessed. Increasing collagen will help but not resolve it.

Try it for a couple of months and see your self if it’s worth it.

Did you Doc prescribe it to you?

At 15 it’s impossible to have bad collagen unless you’re protein deficient. He’s a retard it doesn’t melt face, if you have acne it will increase your acne for a few weeks before fixing it.
i got slightly textured skin and usually i dont have smile lines but if i smile for 2 seconds i get them

People say it melts fat pads long term but i don’t think it’s true.

If you have smile lines is because your maxilla is recessed. Increasing collagen will help but not resolve it.

Try it for a couple of months and see your self if it’s worth it.

Did you Doc prescribe it to you?
i asked my mom to get herself a perscription and give me the tret and it worked

brodie got smile lines at 15