Im starting to worry a lil about my height

Z

zzsleepin

Iron
im 16 years 6 months old and im 5'10 morning height and 5'9.5 at night (I just claim 5'10 since mfs shorter then me already claim 5'10 jfl and im wearing shoes all the time) and have been on a cut for about 3 months because i decided to be a fucking slob during the summer. I deadass didnt move all day woke up at 4pm and went to sleep 8am and ate like shit with no physical activities I basically rotted in my room, I still somehow grew a bit but was 5'9-5'10 168lbs (all fat btw not 1 bit of muscle I was skinnyfat) so since november ive been cutting and seeing good progress i can actually see 4 abs now and on my way to fully leaning out for the first time in my life (all i have left is that stuburn fat around my belly button) but ive been wondering if that was the right choice because i dont want to stunt my growth a lot and I dont want to continue it anymore since im worried about my height.Ive only had 1 significant growth spurt and that was when i turned 14 in 2 months i grew around 4in to be 5'7 and steadly been growing to where i am now 16.5 and 5'10. Idk how fucked i am in terms of still growing my dad was 5'9-5'10 when he was young he grew up poor so that stunted his growth most likely) and my mom 5'3. Idk if i should continue my cut until im fully lean so i can leanbulk idfk and what can i do to boost my height if anything

HGH, expensive but its your only choice, also use AI. Bulk is better for noobs btw than to cut unless ur obese. You need to build muscle before u cut

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
im 16 years 6 months old and im 5'10 morning height and 5'9.5 at night (I just claim 5'10 since mfs shorter then me already claim 5'10 jfl and im wearing shoes all the time) and have been on a cut for about 3 months because i decided to be a fucking slob during the summer. I deadass didnt move all day woke up at 4pm and went to sleep 8am and ate like shit with no physical activities I basically rotted in my room, I still somehow grew a bit but was 5'9-5'10 168lbs (all fat btw not 1 bit of muscle I was skinnyfat) so since november ive been cutting and seeing good progress i can actually see 4 abs now and on my way to fully leaning out for the first time in my life (all i have left is that stuburn fat around my belly button) but ive been wondering if that was the right choice because i dont want to stunt my growth a lot and I dont want to continue it anymore since im worried about my height.Ive only had 1 significant growth spurt and that was when i turned 14 in 2 months i grew around 4in to be 5'7 and steadly been growing to where i am now 16.5 and 5'10. Idk how fucked i am in terms of still growing my dad was 5'9-5'10 when he was young he grew up poor so that stunted his growth most likely) and my mom 5'3. Idk if i should continue my cut until im fully lean so i can leanbulk idfk and what can i do to boost my height if anything
Ur fine bro just take Vitamin D3 and k2 and ur chillin Most dudes grow till 19 so u could easily hit 6’1+

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
HGH, expensive but its your only choice, also use AI. Bulk is better for noobs btw than to cut unless ur obese. You need to build muscle before u cut
yea i gained a bit of muscle during the cut i was 167lbs skinny arms and a belly

Ur fine bro just take Vitamin D3 and k2 and ur chillin Most dudes grow till 19 so u could easily hit 6’1+
one can hope to still grow till 19 i did hit puberty a bit later than my peers i was 5'3 manlet when i turned 14

Heightmaxx ASAP
Once you turn 18 it's over
yea ima end my deficit even though i still have a bit of fat around my belly button and lean bulk but how much should i go over my maintenance since my metabolism is fucked from that cut

you will be fine at 5"10 probs get to 6 foot naturally dont heightmaxx u will fuck urself over with side effects

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
one can hope to still grow till 19 i did hit puberty a bit later than my peers i was 5'3 manlet when i turned 14
I was 5’4 at 14 and now I’m 5’10 at 16 and still growing, but my brothers and dad grew until 18-19 years old. What about your family, when did your siblings stop growin!

I was 5’4 at 14 and now I’m 5’10 at 16 and still growing, but my brothers and dad grew until 18-19 years old. What about your family, when did your siblings stop growin!
i dont got any but my dad is the tallest sibiling he was 5'9-5'10 when he was young (think like 5'8.5 now) but he and his sibilings didnt get good nutrition growing up

• Hmm...
Reactions: TeencelStockBroker
5' 10" is a normal height mf... Recomp so you're in a surplus and that'll help you grow.

Same bro just 5'8