I’m staying over a family friends house and they have a stacy daughter

futureashtray

futureashtray

your oneitis < caylee cowan
I was forced to go on a “family vacation” by my mom and it was basically a waterpark resort for my little siblings. after that we stayed over at a family friend’s house

they have a Stacy daughter, she has a Margot Robbie tier hyoid and perfect body/face. She’s a mestiza, and literally oneitisfuel.

but as usual I’m am nothing to her 100%, in a fucking subhuman. And I have to watch over my autistic brother all day so he doesn’t cause problems to anyone in the family friend’s house

I’ve been stuck in a room so the my grandpa for the last 3 days watching him. I wish I never went to that stupid fucking vacation

I’ve cried multiple times these past few days because of that

and then my mom acts like we’re doing nothing nd shiet which pisses me off so much but I can’t do anything about it. And my dad is staying over at a millionaire’s house over some stupid event where he can scratch his fucking balls and do whatever he wants.

I’m mad at both of my fucking parents they don’t do shit.

And that stacy daughter brings over her stacy friends since she is NTmaxxed so it’s even more suicuel because they all 100% see me as a stupid ugly loser

I’m so ugly, I’ve been getting suicidal thoughts nd shiet now also

While I was stuck in the room watching over my autistic brother I was on the bed and he was also on the bed but he was jumping on the bed and I wished he jumped and landed on my neck so I could just die

I wish I was attractive, with a tall stature of 6”2+ and 8x6

Im a loser and no one likes me, im a low nt fucking loser who gambles and wanks off all day

over for me dude, fucking over

as of right now I’m outside in their small ass patio watching over my autistic brother since I felt bad that he had to be stuck in a room with us and not be free

I can hear the stacy daughter and her friends all have fun and laugh nd shiet while I’m here watching over my fucking brother. I have no friends to laugh with or anything. All my friends bullied me or stopped talking to me. People talk behind my back, bully me, make fun of me, humiliate me. Why me man. Why did god have to do this to me.

a couple days ago I made threads of me blaming my fucking brother but now to think of it, it’s my parents fucking fault

I don’t want to eat anything. I don’t want anything

i want to be happy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, BrahminBoss, Detective and 10 others
Damn bro that sucks to hear

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pslephant, greywind, Pandora and 5 others
Is she built for BBC?

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Timmy
I was forced to go on a “family vacation” by my mom and it was basically a waterpark resort for my little siblings. after that we stayed over at a family friend’s house

they have a Stacy daughter, she has a Margot Robbie tier hyoid and perfect body/face. She’s a mestiza, and literally oneitisfuel.

but as usual I’m am nothing to her 100%, in a fucking subhuman. And I have to watch over my autistic brother all day so he doesn’t cause problems to anyone in the family friend’s house

I’ve been stuck in a room so the my grandpa for the last 3 days watching him. I wish I never went to that stupid fucking vacation

and then my mom acts like we’re doing nothing nd shiet which pisses me off so much but I can’t do anything about it. And my dad is staying over at a millionaire’s house over some stupid event where he can scratch his fucking balls and do whatever he wants.

And that stacy daughter brings over her stacy friends since she is NTmaxxed so it’s even more suicuel because they all 100% see me as a stupid ugly loser

While I was stuck in the room watching over my autistic brother I was on the bed and he was also on the bed but he was jumping on the bed and I wished he jumped and landed on my neck so I could just die

Im a loser and no one likes me, im a low nt fucking loser who gambles and wanks off all day

as of right now I’m outside in their small ass patio watching over my autistic brother since I felt bad that he had to be stuck in a room with us and not be free

I can hear the stacy daughter and her friends all have fun and laugh nd shiet while I’m here watching over my fucking brother. I have no friends to laugh with or anything. All my friends bullied me or stopped talking to me. People talk behind my back, bully me, make fun of me, humiliate me. Why me man. Why did god have to do this to me.

a couple days ago I made threads of me blaming my fucking brother but now to think of it, it’s my parents fucking fault

i want to be happy
lucky fuck u got insane opportunity but no results ofc i bet a talk mtn would’ve slayed that stacy

get over it pussy

• +1
Reactions: silencio
slay her bro
thats water

go try do something fun with your autistic brother
better than rotting at home.

i remember my parents would also have me look after younger people at family events. And I would just go chilling in the forest with them or whatever

Also use your autistic brother to get money from your family, they will 100% agree. Say you are going to get some ice-cream or watch a movie at the cinema or some shit, you need money from them for it, and go do that.

everything better than rotting at home my nigga, and u may even get some enjoyment out of it.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, BecomingHuman, BrahminBoss and 3 others

i want to be happy
Looksmax, hit the gym, and improve your mindset. It might not solve all your problems, but it will definitely make things better.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Timmy and Patris

i want to be happy
You're not alone man, I pretty much relate to your story. I'm the biggest loser of the family and is not just because I'm useless but also a non NT aspie with bad experiences with women who always used me and never treated me seriously. I'm KHHV that explains all.

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston and futureashtray
Life of a subhuman. Honestly its a valid reason to die with that problem

rape her

• +1
Reactions: chudlite

i want to be happy
location of bol scratching event pls

didn't read a single quark of text

kill yourself already