my 10th grade highschool year just ended

futureashtray

futureashtray

your oneitis < caylee cowan
now in one week I’m going to go to some big city for a “summer vacation trip” when in reality it’s just a 3 day resort and then stay at one of my mom’s friends houses for like a week

the 3 day resort I can handle but staying at some random house I can’t

my mom’s friend has a whole family with like 3 daughters, one is 17 and the rest are under 10

my fucking mom keeps being weird when I’m already uncomfortable nd shiet and I’m a loser. the 17 girl is some random htb and now I have to live in their fucking house for a week

I normally shower once a week and don’t brush my teeth or anything. now I’m going to have to shower nd shiet everyday so I don’t look like an loser nd sheit

and now I’m going to have to be in the presence of some random girl nd shiet on top of my mom being weird abt it

my mom is forcing me to go too, I just want to stay at home and rot while learning prompt engineering/ computer programming and sport betting/ slots

i like to rot alone. now i cant.

fucking over for me. I’m like mtn on a good day and 95% of the time im ltn

so over dude

Last edited:
dnrd hahahaha

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
You are NOT a loser. Men aren't losers. We're stronger than women, and that says enough.

Maybe being around girls will force you to be more neurotypical.

You are NOT a loser. Men aren't losers. We're stronger than women, and that says enough.
men are stronger than women, I fucking have women other than my mom and sisters

I just have to keep a fucking mask when interacting with them so I don’t look autistic

my 10th grade highschool year just ended​

now in one week I’m going to go to some big city for a “summer vacation trip” when in reality it’s just a 3 day resort and then stay at one of my mom’s friends houses for like a week

my mom’s friend has a whole family with like 3 daughters, one is 17 and the rest are under 10

my fucking mom keeps being weird when I’m already uncomfortable nd shiet and I’m a loser. the 17 girl is some random htb and now I have to live in their fucking house for a week

I normally shower once a week and don’t brush my teeth or anything. now I’m going to have to shower nd shiet everyday so I don’t look like an loser nd sheit

and now I’m going to have to be in the presence of some random girl nd shiet on top of my mom being weird abt it

my mom is forcing me to go too, I just want to stay at home and rot while learning prompt engineering/ computer programming and sport betting/ slots

so over dude

Maybe being around girls will force you to be more neurotypical.
easier said than done.

also fuck girls, no point in associating with girls at all

my 10th grade highschool year just ended​

so over dude
based

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Quit being a low t bitch and try ur best to slay the htb. Ask her to hang out and shit since yall are living together, i would eat that shit up.