I'm still amazed by the fact that almost no one is dickmaxxing here

is it comfy? are you able to wear it throughout your day just walking around?
The Androextender wasn't really comfortable but I've heard the Phallosan is better. I wouldn't advise you to wear it outside of your house tbh.

The Androextender wasn't really comfortable but I've heard the Phallosan is better. I wouldn't advise you to wear it outside of your house tbh.
I know I've heard to get phallosan 1000x but its so expensive its ridiculous.

did u keep up with routine? what are your gains

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Curious about how much length you gained and how quick it plateaued. Leo(longevity) says that you can’t stretch the actual dick and can only stretch the ligament. I gained over half an inch in a month by doing manual stretches(focused on ligs) and pumping daily. I’d like more length but I’m hesitant to drop hundreds on a good vac hanger/extender when I might have largely maxxed out my potential length/lig gains

did u keep up with routine? what are your gains
Curious about how much length you gained and how quick it plateaued. Leo(longevity) says that you can’t stretch the actual dick and can only stretch the ligament. I gained over half an inch in a month by doing manual stretches(focused on ligs) and pumping daily. I’d like more length but I’m hesitant to drop hundreds on a good vac hanger/extender when I might have largely maxxed out my potential length/lig gains
I only did in for a few weeks in late 2020 but I'm gonna buy a good extender a do it for a long time starting early next year

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
So
I only did in for a few weeks in late 2020 but I'm gonna buy a good extender a do it for a long time starting early next year
ur lecturing people for not doing pe when you’ve only done a few weeks of it this entire year?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
So

ur lecturing people for not doing pe when you’ve only done a few weeks of it this entire year?
Yeah but I've still done it and I plan on doing it again soon.
My starting size was already pretty good anyway, I'm talking to guys with average/below average dicks.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2729
what the fuck
I already have a top tier dick but am 6’2 while 52 kg :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

i need mk6777 ultra to reach atleast 70 kg
6'2 and 52kg how is that possible

i get called anorexic and im 6 feet flat 60kg

i have 6.5inch wrists, you must have 6 inch wrists or something

Yeah but I've still done it and I plan on doing it again soon.
My starting size was already pretty good anyway, I'm talking to guys with average/below average dicks.
Which one you gonna buy

said by someone who lives at a cheap student complex

lets not pretend that moving out as a young adult to your own place is easy or even financially viable
lol he didnt mean it like that

funny how 5.0inch normies on this site willing to dish out 20k on surgeries but not a few hundred bucks for penis enhancement devices

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and MiroslavBulldosex
How much size will I be able to get from 7 inch. 8 would be idea :ogre: