I'm stuck between Ecommerce and Ecommerce Guru Course selling

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

This will be my lifes work that i will persue over the next 2-5-10+ years

I have an ecom business which I have custom products for and can get anything made in a certain niche for a decent price.

And it is something id be proud of to have as my actual business and life's work in 20 years.

But profit margins are slim. £20-50 profit per sale because u have to buy the matieral, pay for marketing, pay for the product to be made etc..

Whereas with selling courses, for example I'd sell ecommerce courses and digital marketing courses.

U can sell them for £300-1000+ , and its straight pure 100% profit. because the information costs nothing to me. i can sell it 1 million times and dont have to buy any materials or anything.

But ecommerce course selling. will it be a business forever? whereas my ecom product is a forever business.

Would I be proud in 20 years to be an ecommerce course seller as my business?

also i havent got enough time to researchmaxx everything in ecom to put the course together. then film it all. then make youtube videos. id have to get an AI to do it but that wouldnt be trusted or my employee but she has a shitty filipino accent

but i do have time for a product to be made by someone else in ecom

but i feel like if i put the next 5 years of my life into selling courses , id make way more money than i would if i spent the next 5 years selling in ecom

and idk which competition will be more difficult, course selling, or my ecom products, and which will be harder to grow/market.

and i definitely dont have time to do both of these

which one should i pick..

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and poopoohead
But profit margins are slim. £20-50 profit per sale because u have to buy the matieral, pay for marketing, pay for the product to be made etc..
How is 20-50 profit margin slim, when i was dropshipping i only made a few cents of profit, and in most cases i was actually losing money :lul:
U can sell them for £300-1000+ , and its straight pure 100% profit. because the information costs nothing to me. i can sell it 1 million times and dont have to buy any materials or anything.
No one would buy your ecommerce course, especially not for £300-1000+. They can get all the info they need for free online

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
How is 20-50 profit margin slim, when i was dropshipping i only made a few cents of profit, and in most cases i was actually losing money :lul:
well its slim compared to a £300-1000 straight profit sale of a course

No one would buy your ecommerce course, especially not for £300-1000+. They can get all the info they need for free online
why do people buy other peoples ecommerce courses for £300+1000 then?

and they certainly can not get it for free. i pirated like 500 courses and did them all and this information certainly is not on the internet for free.

why do people buy other peoples ecommerce courses for £300+1000 then?
they are retards :lul:
and they certainly can not get it for free. i pirated like 500 courses and did them all and this information certainly is not on the internet for free.
unless you have some completely revolutionary and never heard before information, i guarantee you it can be found for free online.
But who knows tbh, there are enough retards out there that u could probably have success in selling a course, just not for that much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30234
dont ask this forum you know the answer tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Ngl.
Dropshipp course sellers, seem to make way more than dropshippers.
I have an ecom business which I have custom products for and can get anything made in a certain niche for a decent price.

My 14 yo nephew, is wanting to start dropshipping. He got hyped probably by over exaggerated gains, profits, by a dropshipping course and help seller. Whome charges 2500 euro for course and i guess use of their help forum and so on.

I think it's good, for him to try this. Since he will learn alot. Minus the course buying obviously, i think.

What suggestions do you have for him? That i can forward to him?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Ngl.
Dropshipp course sellers, seem to make way more than dropshippers.

My 14 yo nephew, is wanting to start dropshipping. He got hyped probably by over exaggerated gains, profits, by a dropshipping course and help seller. Whome charges 2500 euro for course and i guess use of their help forum and so on.

I think it's good, for him to try this. Since he will learn alot. Minus the course buying obviously, i think.

What suggestions do you have for him? That i can forward to him?
get in contact with me and ill give him access to every expensive dropshipping and digital marketing course ever created for like $50 instead

scamming people wont give you consistent and long term profits

This will be my lifes work that i will persue over the next 2-5-10+ years

And it is something id be proud of to have as my actual business and life's work in 20 years.

Whereas with selling courses, for example I'd sell ecommerce courses and digital marketing courses.

But ecommerce course selling. will it be a business forever? whereas my ecom product is a forever business.

Would I be proud in 20 years to be an ecommerce course seller as my business?

also i havent got enough time to researchmaxx everything in ecom to put the course together. then film it all. then make youtube videos. id have to get an AI to do it but that wouldnt be trusted or my employee but she has a shitty filipino accent

but i do have time for a product to be made by someone else in ecom

but i feel like if i put the next 5 years of my life into selling courses , id make way more money than i would if i spent the next 5 years selling in ecom

and idk which competition will be more difficult, course selling, or my ecom products, and which will be harder to grow/market.

and i definitely dont have time to do both of these

which one should i pick..
If you’re smart you’d just sell a course

People absolutely would buy his course don’t underestimate how retarded people are, all he has to do is say he has secret information that can’t be found anywhere else.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ragnar
Only crime can work

get in contact with me and ill give him access to every expensive dropshipping and digital marketing course ever created for like $50 instead
Are courses needed, to learn this matter?
Or better, just start and tey and learn as you go, try.

Like, are courses even worth the time investment. Or is time better spend, at just doing it.

Are courses needed, to learn this matter?
Or better, just start and tey and learn as you go, try.

Like, are courses even worth the time investment. Or is time better spend, at just doing it.
u need at least 1 good course

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I'm on my 5th year of passive income and I've traveled to 35+ countries over 7 years. My ambition to sell courses is low because the matrix is rigged to place genetics as the highest value.

Since I've seen how broke Chad gets more respect than a moneymaxxed and geomaxxed sub-HTN, I struggle to take businessmaxxing seriously.

My redpilled friends who are HTN+ have a much better quality of life than me even though I have passive income and live on beaches around the world.

Moneymaxxing and geomaxxing seriously has just been a cope for being sub-HTN.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 26859
I'm on my 5th year of passive income and I've traveled to 35+ countries over 7 years. My ambition to sell courses is low because the matrix is rigged to place genetics as the highest value.

Since I've seen how broke Chad gets more respect than a moneymaxxed and geomaxxed sub-HTN, I struggle to take businessmaxxing seriously.

My redpilled friends who are HTN+ have a much better quality of life than me even though I have passive income and live on beaches around the world.

Moneymaxxing and geomaxxing seriously has just been a cope for being sub-HTN.
insane tbh, how did u achieve passive income?

u need at least 1 good course
good to know

do you have any recomended good courses?
otherwise a rookie probably waists time on a shitty one

To sell a course you need an audience no point in even creating one if you do not have an audience

To sell a course you need an audience no point in even creating one if you do not have an audience
well youre right. ill need to build one on youtube

Which course would you recommend to buy from you?