• IMG_20191019_000921[1].jpg
    IMG_20191019_000921[1].jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_20191020_144632[1].jpg
    IMG_20191020_144632[1].jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 324
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
tbh should probably post clearer photos cause there’s a lot of lighting in the way

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
Not subhuman. Try posting photos of you in natural daylight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, mogstar, Deleted member 2621 and 3 others
Not subhuman. Try posting photos of you in natural daylight.
I'm ashamed of taking selfies in public. it's usually women who do it

• +1
Reactions: xdw15, RAITEIII and IWantToMax
someone can help me? never touched a girl
Wtf man. You have a fucking strong facial structure, you look pretty good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and Deleted member 2621
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Deleted member 2810, CopeAndRope and 4 others
Stop bragging, Chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope, xdw15, NormieKilla and 2 others
Wtf man. You have a fucking strong facial structure, you look pretty good.
I have schizophrenia since I was 7 years old. I notice a few college glances but it seems disgusting. And some days I'm invisible.

• So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali and IWantToMax
chadlite. i look like shit with same lightning

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Above average for sure. possibly Chadlite. Can't believe, no women on or after your dick. Are you not social? do you life in shithole, with shit rmale/female ratio? do you not meet any women?

Is see little room for improvement. Maybe only the loss of a little bit of fat. Are you high fat?

Chadelite, masc af with some harmony

Above average for sure. possibly Chadlite. Can't believe, no women on or after your dick. Are you not social? do you life in shithole, with shit rmale/female ratio? do you not meet any women?

Is see little room for improvement. Maybe only the loss of a little bit of fat. Are you high fat?
i only have one friend.sometimes went out with him at night, there was once i went out with him and a pretty russian girl got me on the bus from where i was and if i was going to the party to drink. But I didn't have the heart to say anything just said yes

Just stop being subhuman bra

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, xdw15, Deleted member 2745 and 2 others
go with a medium long hair cut and messy

I'm between 15bf and 16bf,I notice that I still have some fat to lose, I've had 25%. which I find strange and when I was fatter I had more women looking at me when this Russian approached I must have about 19% bf

..sometimes went out with him at night, there was once i went out with him and a pretty russian girl got me on the bus from where i was and if i was going to the party to drink. But I didn't have the heart to say anything just said yes
This doesn't sound , like a social-ish lifestyle to me. Is that correct.
With you type of looks. All you need to do probably, is learn to act(or become) social and have a social life. A life or lifestyle, in which, you meet like 15 new people every week orso. That way, for most general people, you'll become better at acting soical/extraverted. And you'll meet enough new women, that there will be ones that digg you in it.
Do you do social activities, besides going out?

I am not looking for attention, I have serious psychological problems and I am lonely. I just have a friend
This doesn't sound , like a social-ish lifestyle to me. Is that correct.
With you type of looks. All you need to do probably, is learn to act(or become) social and have a social life. A life or lifestyle, in which, you meet like 15 new people every week orso. That way, for most general people, you'll become better at acting soical/extraverted. And you'll meet enough new women, that there will be ones that digg you in it.
Do you do social activities, besides going out?
I played rugby 2 months ago but I had to leave because of my studies. I started to study and work at the same time. but even at the rugby dinners that we later went out to bars and nightclubs I was a bit isolated. there was only once a rugby boy introduced me to a girl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
181cm

i do not like men
At least I already have something that I will improve in December, I will have a hair transplant I have norwood 3
bro i was asking your bf = your body fat, but i've read above it so it's fine

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
bro i was asking your bf = your body fat, but i've read above it so it's fine
sorry i got it wrong
with 15-16bf still to improve?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Just marlon brandomax

Looksmaxxing section is unironically becoming just a bunch of chads(lites) humblebragging.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I'm in the gym for almost a year losing weight? Do you think muscles make a difference or just cope?
it does, but what makes more is a complete lean face

it does, but what makes more is a complete lean face
yes I do cut to have about 12 bf and then I bulk to 14-15 and cut again

• +1
yes I do cut to have about 12 bf and then I bulk to 14-15 and cut again
you could probably have defined cheekbones

you could probably have defined cheekbones
I still notice that I have a lot of fat on my cheeks, but I think with the cut I will lose
I have another doubt, do selfies make the nose bigger? I in the mirror look like I have the thinnest nose

• +1
Photo with better light

Attachments

• IMG_20191021_171154.jpg
    IMG_20191021_171154.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 66
Subhuman phenotype

• So Sad
I still notice that I have a lot of fat on my cheeks, but I think with the cut I will lose
I have another doubt, do selfies make the nose bigger? I in the mirror look like I have the thinnest nose
yes it does. mirror is the truth

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, NormieKilla and Deleted member 2846
Marlon Brandolite. If you're sporting a sub 5 incher, then I don't know wtf you're doing and where you're doing it but if I had your looks and robust frame from my late teens I would have slayed 500+ females by now. 100% serious considering that with my ugly pre-looksmaxxed mug I still managed to lay down some decent pipe. But yeah, I've also been rejected hundreds of times and taken it in stride. Gotta man up, son, because you're one lucky SOB and you're letting it go to waste.
This is ridiculous there should be an "edit" option on this forum.

I meant to write: "If you're NOT sporting a sub 5 incher..."

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
Marlon Brandolite. If you're sporting a sub 5 incher, then I don't know wtf you're doing and where you're doing it but if I had your looks and robust frame from my late teens I would have slayed 500+ females by now. 100% serious considering that with my ugly pre-looksmaxxed mug I still managed to lay down some decent pipe. But yeah, I've also been rejected hundreds of times and taken it in stride. Gotta man up, son, because you're one lucky SOB and you're letting it go to waste.
This is ridiculous there should be an "edit" option on this forum.

I meant to write: "If you're NOT sporting a sub 5 incher..."
I was fat and started dieting this year and have already lost 28 pounds but I still have weight to lose. What affected me very psychologically was the bullyng I suffered when I was in school.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 3043
is it possible for me to become chad? If so what surgeries can I do?

Who bullied you and why? What's the worst thing that they did to you?

Who bullied you and why? What's the worst thing that they did to you?
Several kids spit on my food to eat, bump me, tie me up in a tree all day, and so on. I was a psychologist and they always told me that I was crazy and that's the reason

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, RAITEIII, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person
I put a picture on truerateme, and one guy said I had a punchable face. Why?

• +1
Not all that subhuman but atleast good to see you're not filled with ego

• +1
is it possible for me to become chad? If so what surgeries can I do?
Could be, depends on debloating.
You have killer frame what's your height?