Im such a disgusting horse

mogstar

mogstar

MY FRIENDS TOOK A PIC WITH ME AND I CANT COPE WITH THE FACT THAT MY MIDFACE IS SO FUCKING LONG IT COMPLETELY RUINS ALL OF MY FACIAL FEATURES. EVERYONE IS JUST SO COMPACT AND GOOD LOOKING WHEREAS I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING HORSE

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, Introvertednarc, Deleted member 7651 and 9 others
Pics or it didn’t happen at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Arcturus, Deleted member 9380 and 3 others
E22324D2 B154 418D 9AB2 DCF9B97B6779

At least you can’t be this bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 8461 and 4 others
Ahhhhhhh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Why compact midfaces are preferred? @africancel

MY FRIENDS TOOK A PIC WITH ME AND I CANT COPE WITH THE FACT THAT MY MIDFACE IS SO FUCKING LONG IT COMPLETELY RUINS ALL OF MY FACIAL FEATURES. EVERYONE IS JUST SO COMPACT AND GOOD LOOKING WHEREAS I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING HORSE
Fuck theres no surgery to fix that

horses mogs dogs and dogs mogs men , so you are a mogger machine my sweet @portuguesecel

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
But do you also have a horse cock

• Love it
horses mogs dogs and dogs mogs men , so you are a mogger machine my sweet @portuguesecel
THATS WHY I GET 0 BITCHES ON MY DICK

• Love it
Your a mentacel you overreact so much
Your normie at least
Just like me
@LondonVillie and @fag112 and @TsarTsar444 can confirm

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, TsarTsar444 and mogstar
Why compact midfaces are preferred? @africancel
High fighting success in men and also averageness.

People with horse faces look weaker, less masculine and generally strange.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, mogstar and Wallenberg
You can get black/indian foids on your weiner
If you stop chasing tanned Portuguese tail
Very few of them in my area sadly :(, I’d fuck anything above 2.5 psl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10042

I have a slight overbite. So slight that it does not mandate any surgeries. When I stack my teeth it makes my chin more protruding and maybe improves my jawline a bit. However, it makes my face a bit longer. I'm not sure which one is better. Minor change anyway.

Why the high fighting success?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
So am i right is he decent looking?
No, im psl 3, some users here would agree, I’m psl 3-3.5, but I don’t have any room for improvement because my facial ratios are fucked

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8853 and Deleted member 10042
Is this you ?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Very few of them in my area sadly :(, I’d fuck anything above 2.5 psl
I prefer portuguese foids my neighbours 20 yodaughter is so gl shes from Madeira

• +1

Isn’t it [tall midface] associated with perceived height if the fwhr is wide enough?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and mogstar
Normie with no game

• +1
I have a slight overbite. So slight that it does not mandate any surgeries. When I stack my teeth it makes my chin more protruding and maybe improves my jawline a bit. However, it makes my face a bit longer. I'm not sure which one is better. Minor change anyway.

Why the high fighting success?
High fwhr is associated with higher androgen levels and higher aggression.
Images   2021 02 27T174219688

High fighting success is important for protection and producing strong male offspring.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Wallenberg and mogstar
High fwhr is associated with higher androgen levels and higher aggression.
View attachment 1011760

High fighting success is important for protection and producing strong male offspring.
Sure I understand why fighting success is important but I was wondering why compact midface is associated with high fighting success.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Isn’t it [tall midface] associated with perceived height if the fwhr is wide enough?
Yes but more often than not people who have long midfaces don't have the face width to pull it off, so they end up looking strange like people with acromegaly.

Yes but more often than not people who have long midfaces don't have the face width to pull it off, so they end up looking strange like people with acromegaly.
I have a wide skull tho I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Why is everyone doxxing your pics if you’ve never posted publicly ?
@MakinItHappen rate him .
@MakinItHappen posted it once because he got mad at a comment I made. We made things up now tho, I don’t really care about my face being here but I’d rather not because I don’t wan a get doxxed

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Okay that makes sense in all honesty, so it is more likely to indicate something is wrong with the face than it is to be a positive.

I swear OP doesn’t even have a shit midface and is just over exaggerating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and mogstar
Why is everyone doxxing your pics if you’ve never posted publicly ?
@MakinItHappen rate him .
Ive only posted my side profile never my front, a pmed a coulpe of guys who I’ve been told were good raters in the beginning of my acc

Ive only posted my side profile never my front, a pmed a coulpe of guys who I’ve been told were good raters in the beginning of my acc
You’re a chad

• +1
huge skull is a failo right ? At least I think it is tbh
If you have a small frame it's s huge failo but if you're wide framed it's a halo and makes you look more masculine

Let’s test @MakinItHappen ’s rating skills shall we ? Who mogs? Tall faced, robust skulled chad or tiktok prettyboy ?

Last edited:
  • JFL