Im such a disgusting horse

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
Left but right just needs a few surgical tweaks

Why you asking me what colour the sky is tho?
Could @portuguesecel pickup beckies in London nightclubs with his current looks?

Bro I got called ugly by a 3 psl girl I liked last summer what do u think ?
I think you could do well in the midlands and up north, I’ve seen guys that look like this pull decent looking girls in clubs if they’re NT + dress well ...

London might have higher standards though ...

B4B19430 8664 4038 860C 0A87E1CB1196

• JFL
I think you could do well in the midlands and up north, I’ve seen guys that look like this pull decent looking girls in clubs if they’re NT + dress well ...

London might have higher standards though ...

View attachment 1011816
That guy looks exactly like me, only difference is my jaw giga mogs his jaw to Gandy heaven, it’s over

• +1
We have similar ipds tho
Es ratio matters more than raw ipd, considering how big your skull is, your Ipd should at least be average (around 63mm)

• +1
Es ratio matters more than raw ipd, considering how big your skull is, your Ipd should at least be average (around 63mm)
Indeed, my ipd is 62.7 mm and my ES ratio is 0.44, my skull is very big tho probably the main reason for my inceldom

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Indeed, my ipd is 62.7 mm and my ES ratio is 0.44, my skull is very big tho probably the main reason for my inceldom
Did you measure all this with a ruler or did you use a photo ?

• +1
Did you measure all this with a ruler or did you use a photo ?
Use this app from the App Store called “eye measure” for my ipd as for my byzygomathic width I used a ruler irl

• +1
Use this app from the App Store called “eye measure” for my ipd as for my byzygomathic width I used a ruler irl
Use a ruler for both tbh, it’s the most accurate way.

• +1
Use a ruler for both tbh, it’s the most accurate way.
No one ever commented on my ipd irl, and I’ve seen ppl doing it to others, but some girl mentioned my midface length once

• +1
No one ever commented on my ipd irl, and I’ve seen ppl doing it to others, but some girl mentioned my midface length once
She was probably into you tbh, you should’ve taken the hint from her

• JFL
Yo bro listen.
I was a huge horself in the past, and jaw and cheek filler to have a wider face ascended me a lot, my face look less long.

• +1
Yo bro listen.
I was a huge horself in the past, and jaw and cheek filler to have a wider face ascended me a lot, my face look less long.
This is what I’m look into rn, my jaw is already pretty wide and angular but I lack cheekbones, hope it can help me too. Thanks a lot for ur take on this

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
Could @portuguesecel pickup beckies in London nightclubs with his current looks?

No, but he has a good base.

He just has one or two failos. Girls don't see all the other features when a failo pops up and ruins harmony. Imo.

So once they see a failo they sum your face up as ugly. This is why the kid has a low self esteem and doesnt get it lol... that it's just a failo or two ruining his other good features

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and mogstar
This is what I’m look into rn, my jaw is already pretty wide and angular but I lack cheekbones, hope it can help me too. Thanks a lot for ur take on this
I really mean it, it's not over bro. Get those cheek filler nigger and with a good injector

• Love it
Yes, we know this already.

all your threads should just be answered with "ok chad"

• JFL
  • +1