Im such a fucking asshole POS

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
I feel so much guilt for what I did but ik itll just disappear soon and Ill continue being an asshole faggot for the rest of my life

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
light triad cuck

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Clavicular
guilt 4 what

guilt 4 what
so much thingss im vfery sensitive so i built a bipolar defense mechanism where im very dark triad but sometimes when im ill or sleep deprived it brekas and it hurts

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I feel so much guilt for what I did but ik itll just disappear soon and Ill continue being an asshole faggot for the rest of my life
You need to change your sambaar personality to absolute darktraid never ever laugh at anything but laugh at when someone is brootaly killed and in funeral and eat human flesh Hannibal lectar type shott

• JFL
Reactions: starvecell and BrahminBoss
You need to change your sambaar personality to absolute darktraid never ever laugh at anything but laugh at when someone is brootaly killed and in funeral and eat human flesh Hannibal lectar type shott
True I need to build chest muscles and 6 percent bf to be terminator monster 0 emotion

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
Women are always the victims right, and men always the perpetrators

• Love it
Reactions: iam good boy
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Or, get this, you're just a neurotic paranoid shitskin like the rest of your kind with no hidden depth between those bursts of overt agony over your inferiority...
Possibilities, possibilities...

Or, get this, you're just a neurotic paranoid shitskin like the rest of your kind with no hidden depth between those bursts of overt agony over your inferiority...
But i have insane zygos 6'3 high iq beautiful on the eyes, maybe im inferior in the romantic way, a touch away from Godhood but doomed to mortality like a fallen God become human like Achilles or sum shit

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, Clavicular and ranierean

But i have insane zygos 6'3 high iq beautiful on the eyes, maybe im inferior in the romantic way, a touch away from Godhood but doomed to mortality like a fallen God become human like Achilles or sum shit
All aura decimated by changing avi

• JFL
why r u focusing on the past so hard holy fuck, stop being a retard. everyday is a new day to change. it could be so much worse.

• Ugh..
Reactions: TechnoBoss and BrahminBoss
yeah stay on this site and rot ur brain away and hold onto things of the past like a pussy 👍🏼 that’ll do you good brother

• Ugh..
yeah stay on this site and rot ur brain away and hold onto things of the past like a pussy 👍🏼 that’ll do you good brother
Dont bump this cringe thread i wrote it when on weed w sleep deprivation

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss