Im such a loser.

J

Jbrow327

Iron
I'm a 27 year old obese virgin. I have literally never had a girlfriend, a date, or even kissed.
My whole family doesn't seem to care either. They have never questioned my sex or anything. It's like they don't care. My little brother has a girlfriend so maybe that's why they're ok with me not having one yet. I am definitely the black sheep of my family. What would you do in my situation?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel and nausea
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, nausea and Swagwaffle
Take out a loan from Swells-Fargo and start playing the iron game.

probably kms if I hadnt done it at like 22 tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Can anybody relate to this?

• +1
Reactions: nausea and Einon
Can anybody relate to this?
Yes bro.Most of my family has disowned me.They can all suck a one for all I care.Im gonna surgerymaxx into chad and jobmaxx for social status.

• Ugh..
I'm a 27 year old obese virgin. I have literally never had a girlfriend, a date, or even kissed.
My whole family doesn't seem to care either. They have never questioned my sex or anything. It's like they don't care. My little brother has a girlfriend so maybe that's why they're ok with me not having one yet. I am definitely the black sheep of my family. What would you do in my situation?

Stop asking these stupid questions about what we'd do in your situation. Lose some fucking weight.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie and Pendejo
Society is hell for many men. Just not good, man. At this point, what do we even do? Sad shit, man.

• +1
I would off myself soon as possible

• +1
Is this a troll? I've seen your autistic dribble posted multiple times about the same thing over and over again

Just get a beaded jumprope and start jumpropemaxxing, also begin meal prepping easy shit like chicken breast, brown rice, and broccoli or other veggies

Cut out soda and dairy milk, replace dairy with almond milk and only drink water

Start jumproping for half an hour a day and work yourself up to 4-5 days a week of jumprope, jumping an hour a day

This is the rope that helped me lose weight last year from 187 to 146 lbs at 5'7, I was also meal prepping

just keep trying bro

• +1
Swagwaffle

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
If you such a loser why don't you lose some weight?

I am a loser too. And a billion of other men in the world. This comforts me, but if doesnt comfort you, rope boyo. I'm not getting to 25 khhv. It's either acension or rope for me

Lose fat you fat piece of shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 1106
Trust me that's still better than having your parents tell you to get a gf constantly.

I am going to eat every other day starting tomorrow or eat every day but only like 800 calories.