I'm such a worthless oneitiscel simp

hopecel

hopecel

not Adonis anymore
I can't forget about my oneitis who I barely see irl btw :pepefrown: I just randomly started thinking about her :feelscry::feelscry: she's the only girl I truly love regardless of not knowing anything about her except for name and surname :feelsbadman: I feel genuine love only towards her and the rest of the girls I spoke with are toys for sex and objects in my eyes and only she is so fucking divinely special. how?

why is this obsession shit so brutal? how can I stop being obsessed with a random girl? :pepefrown::pepefrown:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, iloveboobs and twinkceluwu
I can't forget about my oneitis who I barely see irl btw :pepefrown: I just randomly started thinking about her :feelscry::feelscry: she's the only girl I truly love regardless of not knowing anything about her except for name and surname :feelsbadman: I feel genuine love only towards her and the rest of the girls I spoke with are toys for sex and objects in my eyes and only she is so fucking divinely special. how?

why is this obsession shit so brutal? how can I stop being obsessed with a random girl? :pepefrown::pepefrown:
@Apparition has some competition

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
melatonin suppress oneitis syndrome

• +1
well understand you just like her for her looks, plenty girls will look similar to her or even better so no reason to stress over her alone

• +1
y
@Apparition has some competition
yeah I'm basically either a simp like him or a coomer like @asdvek there's nothing in between

I'm in a depressive phase again :pepefrown::pepefrown:
melatonin suppress oneitis syndrome
how is that even possible? it's impossible you're trolling
well understand you just like her for her looks, plenty girls will look similar to her or even better so no reason to stress over her alone
she's not even a Stacy/lite ngl she's a HTN at the best and I always kinda get obsessed with such girls who aren't the most attractive ones

she's just unique and different to others and I would reject all other girls just to be available for her

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
y

yeah I'm basically either a simp like him or a coomer like @asdvek there's nothing in between

I'm in a depressive phase again :pepefrown::pepefrown:

how is that even possible? it's impossible you're trolling

she's not even a Stacy/lite ngl she's a HTN at the best and I always kinda get obsessed with such girls who aren't the most attractive ones

she's just unique and different to others and I would reject all other girls just to be available for her
he also simps for his oneitis

• +1
he also simps for his oneitis
I don't fap to her because she doesn't even have some impressive body or something

I'm only like romantically or "purely" obsessed with her :feelscry::feelscry:

• +1
I don't fap to her because she doesn't even have some impressive body or something

I'm only like romantically or "purely" obsessed with her :feelscry::feelscry:
why though?

• +1
why though?
idk she dresses like a women from the 60s so not slutty at all also she's kinda skinny so I'm solely attracted to her looks and maybe style

• +1
oh man I had oneitises i never met irl

• +1
what is this cuckold ahh fantasy nigger did not read

• JFL
oh man I had oneitises i never met irl
same tbh I also love some girl I met online and my obsession over the two is kinda switching periodically so I now don't think about that e-girl at all just like I used to not think about my irl oneitis for weeks :hnghn::hnghn:
what is this cuckold ahh fantasy nigger did not read
not cuckold I'm not even allowed to watch I'm an incel who was suposed to become a BVLL but sadly I ended up as a kissless virgin in his 3rd decade who never saw a pussy irl and no this isn't fantasy it's 100000000000% real story I'm so obsessed with my oneitis she's so perfect and special but she doesn't even know who I am and she doesn't give a damn about me :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: also please don't use the N word ITT thanks :forcedsmile:

I'm so obsessed with my oneitis she's so perfect and special but she doesn't even know who I am and she doesn't give a damn about me
nah nigger now i am 100% certain this is a cuckold fantasy

• JFL
is he a cuck?
looks pretty much non-cucked to me also he's American so he probably has no cuck tendencies
Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag (Official Video)