im such an autistic beta even the incels reject me...

The anecdote means you are reducing your chances of success by basement dwelling

I am a redpill man, and here's my theory:

:incel:+:bluepill:=:incel:but he gets like 1 lay
:incel:+:redpill:=:chad:
:incel:+:blackpill:=:feelsrope:
:clap:

The anecdote means you are reducing your chances of success by basement dwelling

I am a redpill man, and here's my theory:

:incel:+:bluepill:=:incel:but he gets like 1 lay
:incel:+:redpill:=:chad:
:incel:+:blackpill:=:feelsrope:

What a cope.

While obviously lightning strikes happen and in theory, anyone has a chance, it doesn't means it's not over in practical terms. I have a chance at becoming richer than Bill Gates. I'd just need to win the lottery, invest it all in the next company that goes 100x, then take all those winnings and do it again for the next 100x - boom, I'm now the richest guy on the planet. There's a chance you (or I, or anyone really) could break the world deadlift record if we started training towards it. There's a chance a 10/10 Stacy is going to knock on my door tomorrow and declare her undying love.

Is it reasonable to take steps to achieving those things, or expecting them to happen? No, because the chance of so small it's essentially zero, which is the situation facing a lot of guys.

What a cope.

While obviously lightning strikes happen and in theory, anyone has a chance, it doesn't means it's not over in practical terms. I have a chance at becoming richer than Bill Gates. I'd just need to win the lottery, invest it all in the next company that goes 100x, then take all those winnings and do it again for the next 100x - boom, I'm now the richest guy on the planet. There's a chance you (or I, or anyone really) could break the world deadlift record if we started training towards it. There's a chance a 10/10 Stacy is going to knock on my door tomorrow and declare her undying love.

Is it reasonable to take steps to achieving those things, or expecting them to happen? No, because the chance of so small it's essentially zero, which is the situation facing a lot of guys.
Alright bitch what do you look like and how many girls have you pursued

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
sfdsfbsbsrb-png.4230

You did not pass the speech check for intimidation.

This is my Midari Ikishima New Vegas cosplay character btw.

You can use her as your avatar as well if you wish.