I'm such an idiot

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I'm moving out and was selling my heavy ass fold-out sofa to someone tonight (he brought a friend for help), which is impossible to carry in one piece through the stairwell. The middle part could be removed easily and they carried the couch frame downstairs and put it in the transport van the buyer had rented. Unfortunately, it was still not possible to get the middle part down the stairs and I didn't have the necessary tools at hand for further disassembly. We tried it by hand but failed and as the rental charges for his vehicle were growing bigger as time went by, he eventually decided to leave. I suggested that they could go home to get some tools, come back and take the couch for free but he deemed it not worth the extra effort and growing rental costs.

They offered me to either dispose of or return the frame so I could sell the sofa to someone else but my morals kicked in and I would've felt bad for the guys if they carried it all the way up to the top floor again with nothing in return and he was already paying money for nothing. So I told them to dispose of it. Thinking about my stupid decision after they were gone, I realized I could've given them 10 bucks or so as compensation (they would've done it for free) to bring the couch frame back; at least I would've had a chance to give the whole thing away for free. Now I'm left with half a couch, which is useless and will have to pay a three-figure sum or so to have it disposed of. I'm running out of time, too, I have only two days left to vacate the apartment. What a terrible day

• So Sad
Reactions: GripMaxxing, Deleted member 1476 and Bitch
I know you are

Still haven't sold anything

any Jewish tricks you guys know that may help?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
ask your neighbors for help
The one with infants and children to take care of round the clock? Or the nazi psychopath permarotter on the 3rd floor?

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
How's it goin?

How's it goin?
Sold my bed and mattress and had the sofa disposed of for 40 bucks. Still need to get rid of my lowboard and kitchen table and also fridge/freezer and washing machine, in case the landlord won't agree on keeping them. Currently cleaning but far from done. I just wish I wouldn't have to scrub every nook and cranny, there's more dirt in here than the Ghazipur landfill in Delhi

Sold my bed and mattress and had the sofa disposed of for 40 bucks. Still need to get rid of my lowboard and kitchen table and also fridge/freezer and washing machine, in case the landlord won't agree on keeping them. Currently cleaning but far from done. I just wish I wouldn't have to scrub every nook and cranny, there's more dirt in here than the Ghazipur landfill in Delhi
I helped my dad move apartments and I know that feel bruh. Is there anybody you can ask for help from?
Also something that is very very useful is a small squeegee

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
i hope you reincarnate as a terrachad you deserve it more than anyone else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 4430
I helped my dad move apartments and I know that feel bruh. Is there anybody you can ask for help from?
Also something that is very very useful is a small squeegee
I'm almost done but the lowboard is still there. Someone was gonna come to pick it up yesterday but I was waiting for hours and he didn't show. He later sent me a picture of my doorbell panel but that was hours after the appointment we arranged and I wasn't there anymore. I need to get rid of this thing asap, I'm already three days past move-out date and basically using the apartment illegally at this point

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad