I'm such an ugly nigger, I don't even know where to start

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
Can't even comprehend how I got to have gfs in the past or several girls taking interest in me.

I already have a genio and jaw fillers scheduled in a few weeks but my eye area is by far my worst failo and would require several surgeries just to be normal. I don't even know where to start.

What other surgeries do you reckon I should do to reach HTN level ? Ptosis correction is a given but what else ?

Look at that hot pile of human garbage : I swear I'm raging hard at both my parents for reproducing and producing such a subpar waste of oxygen.

IMG 2431

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, med, whiteislandpill and 44 others
game over bro

get dreads at least

• +1
Reactions: mathis, aestheticsrespecter, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
You should go and Africamaxx
You have food and clean dentures! That's PSL 25 material

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mathis, aestheticsrespecter, whiteislandpill and 19 others
Mentalcel you aren't as bad as you think you are @skorp is right get dreads that will help a bunch

• +1
Reactions: CometDragon and sub5inchcel
where are you from ?? you should locationmaxx and run bbc halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
How old are you btw. You have balls to post your face.

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit, aestheticsrespecter, Mainstream and 15 others
How old are you?

I'm 28 boyos and at this point I'd rather risk getting doxxed than staying in denial.

I'm ugly and I need to fix this as much as possible with the guidance of the broskies in here.

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, Sny, zharupodrugu and 14 others
Mentalcel you aren't as bad as you think you are @skorp is right get dreads that will help a bunch
I work for a big consulting firm with a dress code, I can't have dreads as it wouldn't look professional at all.

• +1
Reactions: savemefromthisfate, aestheticsrespecter and AlexBrown84
I work for a big consulting firm with a dress code, I can't have dreads as it wouldn't look professional at all
Have you asked? Its a common hairstyle for blacks, surely they shouldn't be able to consider it unprofessional

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
Can't even comprehend how I got to have gfs in the past or several girls taking interest in me.

I already have a genio and jaw fillers scheduled in a few weeks but my eye area is by far my worst failo and would require several surgeries just to be normal. I don't even know where to start.

What other surgeries do you reckon I should do to reach HTN level ? Ptosis correction is a given but what else ?

Look at that hot pile of human garbage : I swear I'm raging hard at both my parents for reproducing and producing such a subpar waste of oxygen.

View attachment 1951544
At least you have BBC, you can fuck kinky foids with a mask on. While my face is decent, but I have micropenis jfl

View attachment 1951544
Pics looks like complete shit because of distortion

Take a better pic without distortion then I’ll say I’d it’s over

• +1
Reactions: agoostis, justinzayn, KING REIDYZ and 2 others

View attachment 1951544
Don’t just go bbc and if u wanna go hard road max Look at guys like russwole on Instagram getting white foids while having wide noses and looking similar to you it’s ok and don’t give in

Look into taban for your eyes btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerM, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 22380
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Mainstream, insecurehtn and 6 others
Bro im sorry even i can’t save you. You will never be htn @Pakicel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and Erik-Jón
Look into taban for your eyes btw
He's too far away, I'm Ezra maxxing next year : He's expensive as fuck but man my eye area is so shitty that 10k to fix it seems like a bargain.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
All BBC parents deserve a severe and very harsh punishment for bringing more BBCS into this world just to suffer
It's literally a constant carousel of never ending subhumaness

Sometimes I wish I was Zeke Yeager so I could sterilize every african on this planet, i fucking hate having nigger blood so much

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, buflek, looksforlife and 9 others
All BBC parents deserve a severe and very harsh punishment for bringing more BBCS into this world just to suffer
It's literally a constant carousel of never ending subhumaness

Sometimes I wish I was Zeke Yeager so I could sterilize every african on this planet, i fucking hate having nigger blood so much
80% of us look like utter shit, It's not self hate, that's the plain truth and people wonder why I don't want to reproduce with a black woman : so that my offspring look less subhuman as me duh !

I don't even understand how my last ex who was a legit model (she took part in the national Miss election) accepted to date me long term LMFAO. I was clearly punching above my weight.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
80% of us look like utter shit, It's not self hate, that's the plain truth and people wonder why I don't want to reproduce with a black woman : so that my offspring look less subhuman as me duh !

I don't even understand how my last ex who was a legit model (she took part in the national Miss election) accepted to date me long term LMFAO. I was clearly punching above my weight.
80% is being generous tbh
and its not even just looks where africans sub-humanity comes into play, if you exclude athletics (which then again only applies to the top 0.001% of blacks who have the genes required to play at the top levels) , in every single aspect of life blacks are abhorrently inferior

I'm heavily mixed already and I don't even think I'll be able to bring kids into this world with sub saharan african admixture bc i simply hate myself that much

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sir Galachad, Patient A and 6ft4
yeah, its pretty bad,

View attachment 1951544
Dr Taban everything he can do surgery wise + rhino

You're ugly. Like 85% of the rest of the population...

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 22126 and NumbThePain
Lens distribution might be fucking u, I can tell because ur hairline bends weirdly. Take a mirror pic

Lens distribution might be fucking u, I can tell because ur hairline bends weirdly. Take a mirror pic
Gotcha

This is the best mirror picture that I have, I do look better on them but most time girls ask you to send them a selfie. I'm utterly cuck if I have to send only professional pictures

IMG 2595

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu, justinzayn, Deleted member 14392 and 3 others
Gotcha

This is the best mirror picture that I have, I do look better on them but most time girls ask you to send them a selfie. I'm utterly cuck if I have to send only professional pictures

View attachment 1951585
Yeah u look way better but fuck ur nostrils are massive. Rhino asap

Gotcha

View attachment 1951585
You honestly just look like a collagen-less, recessed, abused dog blackcel with 0 sex appeal (something very important to have if your black)

softmaxes would be to get dreads as others have suggested and wear thuggy black people clothing, whatever is trendy (im not black so i can't suggest) and hit the gym hard if you haven't already (water)

grow a beard to cover shit lower third and for eyes you need infraorb implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340
I'm 28 boyos and at this point I'd rather risk getting doxxed than staying in denial.

I'm ugly and I need to fix this as much as possible with the guidance of the broskies in here.
Just Jax Slayhermax bro

How did you meet her and how long did you know her before getting into a relationship?
The reason you got an attractive GF is because you are on the left hand side of the looks purgatory bell curve
For relationships, girls either want a guy they mog who they know can't replace her or they want the goodlooking guy they gave sex to easily to commit to them

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
How did you meet her and how long did you know her before getting into a relationship?
The reason you got an attractive GF is because you are on the left hand side of the looks purgatory bell curve
For relationships, girls either want a guy they mog who they know can't replace her or they want the goodlooking guy they gave sex to easily to commit to them
Through a dating app so I guess I am not as repulsive as I think. I think I barely passed the physical attraction test but I did pass. My game was on point and my social skills at their finest hence why she chose to give me a chance.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: twilight and 6ft4
You dont look ugly in the mirror pic

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
You dont look ugly in the mirror pic
Thank you but I'm still a MTN at best. I'm not even trying to be a Tyrone at this point, Tyronelite would suffice but even to reach that level there's a lot work to be done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
African andrew tate

lip lift for philtrum but it may end up botching u because u already have full lips

Last edited:
Infraorbital rims is a necessity for you. Maybe canthoplasty as well. Post after results. How tall are you that youre getting matches? Also, I dont think youre subhuman. Pretty average or q but below for avg pure african pheno. Also after looking at your pic you have no supras so even with cantho+infra youre capped.

Last edited:

View attachment 1951544
How tall are u?