I'm suffering from forehead acne.

qqpkp

qqpkp

TND
I have been suffering from forehead acne for a year now and I don't know how to cure it.. I am using olive oil soap ,hazelnut oil soap with musk and it's still not working.. my face is pretty oily too I need a fixation to this problem or I'm gonna rope

• Hmm...
Reactions: lost222 and latincell95
I have been suffering from forehead acne for a year now and I don't know how to cure it.. I am using olive oil soap ,hazelnut oil soap with musk and it's still not working.. my face is pretty oily too I need a fixation to this problem or I'm gonna rope
there are good skincaremaxxing guides on the side, in the meantime get a haircut that covers your forehead

• +1
Reactions: lost222 and qqpkp
but don't use oily products since your skin is already oily. Try to let it be and it'll clear up

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and qqpkp
but don't use oily products since your skin is already oily. Try to let it be and it'll clear up
legit, i did skincare for like 6 months to get rid of a tiny imperfection on my forehead despite having perfect skin my whole life and ended up with acne on my whole face, now I'm off skincare for like a month and skin is almost clear again.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lost222, oily703, qqpkp and 1 other person