IM SURE AND 100% SURE THAT JEWS HAVE A SECRET HEIGHT FORMULA

totototo

totototo

SUPERDROL
This would be the greatest looksmax discovery ever, secret jewish height formula for height specially seen in NBA and jewish/famous people sons.
Brutal Jewish Pill
@Clavicular @nakus @bigDickBruceWayne

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, zerocool, overtier1011 and 3 others
This would be the greatest looksmax discovery ever, secret jewish height formula for height specially seen in NBA and jewish/famous people sons.
Brutal Jewish Pill
Enhanced 17159 1423068265 32 1496265751

"Everything is crazy" - Asian loli, 2024

"Everything is crazy" - Asian loli, 2024

i just make a thread about the weather "cooling things that jews want to do. basically its blocking sunlight off earth via chemtrails

Brutal Jewish Pill
From Rabbinical Jew To Atheist To Deus Vult , 54% OFF

Israel gigachad | GigaChad | Know Your Meme

While you cry the Jews are better and smarter than you lol :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, LegitUser, future_mogger and 2 others
they don’t

Brutal Jewish Pill
Just stop dude. It isn't true.

While you cry the Jews are better and smarter than you lol :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
wait till the the real alt right gains power and stops funding Israel then they'll all be crying again after arabs pour in and destroy israel

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser

>smarter
based on what? the average jewish IQ is 90. That one study was completely bias and wrong. The average israeli jews IQ is literally double digits.

wait till the the real alt right gains power and stops funding Israel then they'll all be crying again after arabs pour in and destroy israel
They sent them 700 missiles and not a single one arrived, luckily I'm not an Arab, how sad it is to be one hahaha
Pin by p#* on Aleatórios | Chad image, Chad, Jesus memes

They sent them 700 missiles and not a single one arrived, luckily I'm not an Arab, how sad it is to be one hahaha
Pin by p#* on Aleatórios | Chad image, Chad, Jesus memes
Didn't Israel bomb the holy sepulcher?

John D. Rockefeller para Niños

I think the most powerful Jewish businessman in the history of humanity did not have a 2 digit IQ lol

NPG P506; Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild - Portrait - National  Portrait Gallery

I think the second greatest businessman in history did not have a 2 digit IQ :lul:

please stop commenting on this forum

Sonriente Hernan Drago GIF - Sonriente Hernan Drago Bienvenidos A Bordo GIFs

NPG P506; Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild - Portrait - National  Portrait Gallery

I think the second greatest businessman in history did not have a 2 digit IQ :lul:

please stop commenting on this forum

Sonriente Hernan Drago GIF - Sonriente Hernan Drago Bienvenidos A Bordo GIFs
Nobody cares. Keep sucking off jews tho :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Brutal Jewish Pill
bro ive never seen a jew taller then 5"9 cope

John D. Rockefeller para Niños

I think the most powerful Jewish businessman in the history of humanity did not have a 2 digit IQ lol
facts only facts

• +1
Reactions: Retro_
Go to sleep neo-nazi hitler fan, christ is the way the truth and the life :feelshmm:

Jesus VS Devil Picture Framed Wall Decor Jesus Fights Satan Wall Art for  Bedroom Office Framed Ready to Hang
bro all i said jews arnt tall this is pan slavic syboml btw im orthdox

I can confirm, I'm a 6'3 jew

I can confirm, I'm a 6'3 je
Brutal Jewish Pill

Brutal Jewish Pill

Anyone can do it you just need a lot of money, and at that point it just makes sense to get LL instead.