I’m surprised there are men my age that are married

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
I’m in my mid 20s and I am surprised men are still marrying these hoes after they had their fun with chad and Tyrone. I’m not against having sex or short term relationships. I support the passport bros movement but let’s be honest love is not an option for most us. I hope sandman’s virtual sex system that he’s been talking about will come out soon.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xtra, latincell95 and ElTruecel
idiots for getting married

even bigger retards for getting married in their 20s

• +1
Reactions: murdah
There's a neighbor of mine, white dude, who married this other chick and he already got her pregnant twice. The thing is, one of his kids doesn't look nothing like him, and I suspect she was getting it on with some other country boy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There's a neighbor of mine, white dude, who married this other chick and he already got her pregnant twice. The thing is, one of his kids doesn't look nothing like him, and I suspect she was getting it on with some other country boy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He should have just used his Jbw card and flown to Asia or Latin America. White dudes really don’t know their worth and are stupid enough to go after the only women who they don’t have an advantage over.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
He should have just used his Jbw card and flown to Asia or Latin America. White dudes really don’t know their worth and are stupid enough to go after the only women who they don’t have an advantage over.
Yeah, but his children wouldn’t be white. Muh white children bro.

I’m in my mid 20s and I am surprised men are still marrying these hoes after they had their fun with chad and Tyrone. I’m not against having sex or short term relationships. I support the passport bros movement but let’s be honest love is not an option for most us. I hope sandman’s virtual sex system that he’s been talking about will come out soon.
i know several married people who are 21-22 which blows my mind

Yeah, but his children wouldn’t be white. Muh white children bro.
He should have a kid with a mestiza. Race mixing is a fucking sport in Latin America. It would be better for his son to be a chadrigguez than for his son to be the next Elliot Rodger by having a kid with an Asian woman. Most Hispanic people have a lot of white in them.