I’m surprised there isn’t an NT/Socialmaxxing sticky thread. Someone out there needs to make one.

JayAscension

JayAscension

Digital Slime
Let’s say you’ve reached your absolute potential in looksmaxxing, you’re now a chadlite. Now what do you do if you barely have any social life?

This is exactly why I’m wondering why there isn’t a popular NTMaxxing sticky post, I feel the NTpill is extremely underrated in the blackpill culture. Do you have any idea how many unremarkable average looking guys I mog to death have girlfriends simply because there NT (social status, social circle etc)

NT is very crucial lmao. You don’t necessarily have to literally be NT, just know how to be NT.
You can obsess over your mewing, skin care until the chickens come home. But where are you going to meet girls without an active social circle, especially if you don’t have a job, in school, college etc. By cold approaching strangers forever?

Socialmaxxing threads should be taken seriously here. If there are any step by step guide on how to properly socialmaxx to the fullest, please direct me to one, that would be appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: Jəəyʣi, greywind, Tai Lung and 2 others
NT and socialmaxxing are very important, but not really related to looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Yungigi_2au
not rly related to this forum but i get where you are coming from

You're either NT or not tbh. A lot of people think they're autistic but are just high inhib and socially anxious, combined with shitty coping mechanisms.

You can't learn NT. It's about feeling the vibes of interactions, enjoying the moment, and making facial expressions/showing genuine interest. It's pretty obvious when someone is faking it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, N1666, wsada and 10 others
socialmaxxing and your personality is based off your looks

should i create one

Because it requires real life xp u can’t read it

Let’s say you’ve reached your absolute potential in looksmaxxing, you’re now a chadlite. Now what do you do if you barely have any social life?

This is exactly why I’m wondering why there isn’t a popular NTMaxxing sticky post, I feel the NTpill is extremely underrated in the blackpill culture. Do you have any idea how many unremarkable average looking guys I mog to death have girlfriends simply because there NT (social status, social circle etc)

NT is very crucial lmao. You don’t necessarily have to literally be NT, just know how to be NT.
You can obsess over your mewing, skin care until the chickens come home. But where are you going to meet girls without an active social circle, especially if you don’t have a job, in school, college etc. By cold approaching strangers forever?

Socialmaxxing threads should be taken seriously here. If there are any step by step guide on how to properly socialmaxx to the fullest, please direct me to one, that would be appreciated.
Because most people here are autistic af and think chad somehow telepathically speaks to girls and lures them to his house like a magnet. Mentalcel is definitiely worse than being an incel. At least as an incel you can get pity sex or accept the fact that it's over much easier

As a mentalcel it's like you are a dog and there is meat dangling in front of you and you can't reach it cause you being non nt/autistic/introverted/shy etc. Some mentalcels don't even have the balls to get a prostitute. Or much worse, mentalcels are capable of all crazy things, some are fearless and don't even care if they die. They will even fight a lion, but when it comes to talking to a girl that isn't a top tier model? They get filled with intense dread and don't have the courage anymore

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
You're either NT or not tbh. A lot of people think they're autistic but are just high inhib and socially anxious, combined with shitty coping mechanisms.

You can't learn NT. It's about feeling the vibes of interactions, enjoying the moment, and making facial expressions/showing genuine interest. It's pretty obvious when someone is faking it.
100%
Only thing I'd add is too actually get yourself in as many social interactions as possible so that it becomes in your nature to be a social animal

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
just open tinder

• +1
Reactions: aleksander

become a psychopath and learn it by watching others

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
become a psychopath and learn it by watching others
That would be a nightmare though. It really is super painful to pretend to be interested in people you hate. Unless you are one in a million dedicated you will be caught out. You gotta have genuine feelings and be low inhib enough to express them.

I feel the NTpill is extremely underrated in the blackpill culture.
Being NT can't be quantified as easily as facial flaws or physical deformities can. It's easier to blame something like your looks on your lack of success because you can easily see the flaws that are supposedly holding you back. Also, there are actionable solutions to these hypothetical flaws which gives people a sense of control, and that they themselves will have success if only these flaws are fixed. It's much harder to quantify social adeptness and charisma, hence why the black pill has such a hard time with the idea of Neurotypicality.
Socialmaxxing threads should be taken seriously here.
Agreed. Good social skills will help you live a more satisfying life then being an ubermensch chad that lacks any social abilities. NT people are just going to gel better with others, and, in so doing will have better relationships then those unable to get along with the crowd. Either way, every human needs to feel connected to a group of other people wether NT or not. I do believe that people have shrunk the idea of what it means to be NT though, and any deviation from the norm labels you an outcast or weird. Also, it's important to remember that women control socialization to a large degree IRL. In my experience men are much more forgiving to people who don't fit the mold of what society considers NT, whereas women will ruthlessly gossip and defame people that gives them the "ick".
If there are any step by step guide on how to properly socialmaxx to the fullest, please direct me to one,
Hope this helps a bit.

Radical Openness Handout 9.1

• +1
Reactions: Kristin

agreed + bump

But where are you going to meet girls without an active social circle, especially if you don’t have a job, in school, college etc. By cold approaching strangers forever?

I think you will find this post and the replies an interesting read, I was originally going to summarise it and some of my own points about it but its all in the thread

No such thing as NTmaxxing

Cope

Shit mentality and untrue, you can learn exactly what you described

Shit mentality and untrue, you can learn exactly what you described
You think autists can just stop being autists? Maybe homeless people should just buy a house.

You think autists can just stop being autists? Maybe homeless people should just buy a house.
Isn’t less than 1% of population diagnosed autists? .org users are just abused from negative reinforcement then self-diagnose autism usually

Isn’t less than 1% of population diagnosed autists? .org users are just abused from negative reinforcement then self-diagnose autism usually
Which is what I said in my post and you decided to ignore it.

Dnrd boyo :smonk:
Once you’ve got them saying “dnr” you know you won the argument and they’re seething. 16 yo weed gif too mirin.

Once you’ve got them saying “dnr” you know you won the argument and they’re seething. 16 yo weed gif too mirin.
As in I didn’t read the original post as you mentioned. NTpilled again :forcedsmile:

As in I didn’t read the original post as you mentioned. NTpilled again :forcedsmile:
And now he’s trying to comeback with illogical ramblings. I miss when arguments here used to be interesting.