Im talking to a 38 yo landwhale incel

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Posts
23,737
Reputation
23,662
He seems a bit dark triad. I'm trying to make a good deed in this world and guide him looking better. So maybe the universe will compensate me with good things too. Perhaps I've been an asshole my whole life
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bignosesmallchin and Zeruel
lmao since when ''landwhale'' refers to men
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
He seems a bit dark triad. I'm trying to make a good deed in this world and guide him looking better. So maybe the universe will compensate me with good things too. Perhaps I've been an asshole my whole life
OK gaycel we all know you fucked him (nothing wrong with it tho i support the lgbt)
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
I tried to get a foid I met on omegle with an abhorrent IPD to sign up here and learn about orbital box osteotomy.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII

Similar threads

inc3l
Replies
18
Views
76
NorwegianMigrant
NorwegianMigrant
supergoat972
Replies
1
Views
16
supergoat972
supergoat972
whiskers52
Replies
11
Views
32
whiskers52
whiskers52
IndecentEyes
Replies
10
Views
51
accinr
accinr
cargo70
Replies
2
Views
22
simematic
simematic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top