I'm talking to a girl at Bumble.

GolemRot

GolemRot

Bronze
A few hours ago I made a match with her. We exchange a couple of messages and she seems to be a cute girl.

But for now he has not answered me, and before they tell me that I am "insecure", yes. The truth is I am very insecure. I mean, so long being rejected in the end leaves its scars.

I just hope she hasn't lost interest and I don't screw it up this time.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, ItsOver.com and SLA
Isn't bumble for ugly fat women?

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan
But for now he has not answered me, and before they tell me that I am "insecure", yes. The truth is I am very insecure. I mean, so long being rejected in the end leaves its scars.

I just hope she hasn't lost interest and I don't screw it up this time.
Holy shit dude, you really need to focus on working on your mental health. You can't care this much about a girl you've texted with for a few hrs on a dating app; having mentality like that is completely life ruining.

• +1
Reactions: GolemRot, IdiAmin, aspieSavage and 2 others
Dude Tinder, Bumble and whatever other dating app is a numbers game.
You need to focus your attention on multiple good looking women, and not one of them.
And if you don't get multiple GL matches, you should improve your looks, as simple as that.

Furthermore, don't forget that they have 100x times the amount of matches you have and that there's always gonna be a chad better than you. Numbers game theory is therefore logic since it's all about multiplying your chances

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ManzareK, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 10579 and 1 other person
Dude Tinder, Bumble and whatever other dating app is a numbers game.
You need to focus your attention on multiple good looking women, and not one of them.
And if you don't get multiple GL matches, you should improve your looks, as simple as that.

Furthermore, don't forget that they have 100x times the amount of matches you have and that there's always gonna be a chad better than you. Numbers game theory is therefore logic since it's all about multiplying your chances
Honestly, it bothers me that relationships are seen as competition. There is no "chad" better than me. Simply, our circumstances are different.