I'm talking to a hottie

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
tUgqBnd.jpg

This girl is 25 and childless and seems into me, since I uploaded my DLSR camera pics ..

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and SikKunt
Just some random conversations that I have regularly with tinder foids. Did they lead to sex? In most cases, no.

Don't think too much or get emotionally attached just because she seems so responsive boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
high quality pics theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Just some random conversations that I have regularly with tinder foids. Did they lead to sex? In most cases, no.

Don't think too much or get emotionally attached just because she seems so responsive boyo.

I got sex today from a single mother off POF.. but the thread was banned for "bragging"

This girl is hot and childless. I would do the whole dating thing for her... take her to a nice restaurant and pay etc...
I will ask her tomorrow

I got sex today from a single mother off POF.. but the thread was banned for "bragging"

This girl is hot and childless. I would do the whole dating thing for her... take her to a nice restaurant and pay etc...
I will ask her tomorrow
GL

Sorry bro I'll stop bragging
I don’t really agree with bragging unless the person gives blackpilled advice while bragging in the mix but I don’t get how a topic of yours got deleted for bragging yet I have seen other members do the same thing.