Girl Wants Relationship, But Wants to Take it Slow

zerotohero

zerotohero

Roping soon
So, the girl I've been talking to finally spilled the beans and expressed that she wants to pursue a relationship with me. Sounds great, right? Well, here's the kicker: she says that she wants to take it slow.

Ugh, I'm so over this whole talking stage BS. I know "you can't hurry love, no you just have to wait," like Phil Collins says, but waiting is not my strong suit.

How do you deal with this slow-moving relationship stuff?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Gonthar and vermillioncorefan
Just fuck her throat and abandon her. If she gets mad just say “sorry I’m not the guy to take things slow, bye”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Alt Number 3, Nigger and 6 others
Just fuck her throat and abandon her. If she gets mad just say “sorry I’m not the guy to take things slow, bye”
I fucking wish I could fuck her throat right now, NGL. But do you think she can handle it all?

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
So, the girl I've been talking to finally spilled the beans and expressed that she wants to pursue a relationship with me. Sounds great, right? Well, here's the kicker: she says that she wants to take it slow.

Ugh, I'm so over this whole talking stage BS. I know "you can't hurry love, no you just have to wait," like Phil Collins says, but waiting is not my strong suit.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchslayer and vermillioncorefan
is she a virgin or something?

If not, just fucking lol. She gets throatfucked by chad on the first-date, but wants to 'play it slow' with you.

clown world
17578.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Alt Number 3, TechnoBoss and 2 others
is she a virgin or something?

If not, just fucking lol. She gets throatfucked by chad on the first-date, but wants to 'play it slow' with you.

clown world
17578.jpg

What does this mean, like no anal yet?

she wants you to wait while chad tapped on the first date

• +1
Reactions: Bitchslayer and JawMogger
tell her i said no

• +1
Reactions: Bitchslayer
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchslayer, JawMogger and albe.ORG
sub htn trait
fuck her a couple of times if u can and leave her

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and zerotohero
You gotta just accept it and sit with yourself and determine if you are patient enough and if it’s worth it.

Clear your mind and lower your inhibitions and let your subconscious give you the answer.

You may end up more calm and realize waiting isn’t as hard as you thought.

Or you will calm down and realize the juice isn’t worth the squeeze.

I think you will probably choose the latter because you already have for whatever reason come to the conclusion that needing to wait is wrong.

However you can’t know for sure until you know why you feel this way.

With your thought process mired in chaos, no answer you choose will be the right one because you will be uncertain if that answer was congruent with your ideal self and this subconscious uncertainty as to your congruence will lead to negative emotions, which will lead to negative behaviors and sub optimal responses to your choice and will sabotage any decision you make.

First sit and clear your mind, only then can you act boldly and with conviction!

• Love it
Reactions: zerotohero
You gotta just accept it and sit with yourself and determine if you are patient enough and if it’s worth it.

Clear your mind and lower your inhibitions and let your subconscious give you the answer.

You may end up more calm and realize waiting isn’t as hard as you thought.

Or you will calm down and realize the juice isn’t worth the squeeze.

I think you will probably choose the latter because you already have for whatever reason come to the conclusion that needing to wait is wrong.

However you can’t know for sure until you know why you feel this way.

With your thought process mired in chaos, no answer you choose will be the right one because you will be uncertain if that answer was congruent with your ideal self and this subconscious uncertainty as to your congruence will lead to negative emotions, which will lead to negative behaviors and sub optimal responses to your choice and will sabotage any decision you make.

First sit and clear your mind, only then can you act boldly and with conviction!
Best answer on this thread so far. Gonna screenshot it to read whenever I need to.

• Love it
Reactions: hypernormie
Best answer on this thread so far. Gonna screenshot it to read whenever I need to.
Its a grass is greener situation and likely closer to reality if you're not a kid. I'm in a situation myself where I have to play it nice 'n cool. I say grass is greener cause you can technically try out both sides. Go with it, get what you want, then see if it's worth keeping or leaving.

why cant i expereinc htis?

She's started sending double texts when I take a bit longer to reply. Major lifefuel for me. Looks like she's getting desperate.

She's started sending double texts when I take a bit longer to reply. Major lifefuel for me. Looks like she's getting desperate.
What is she saying

My guy if this is a first time thing than its reasonable even if shes into you

Do you just want a hook up or short term?

There's a shift happening. Now she's texting me at random times, whereas before, she never reached out unless I messaged her first.

she wouldn't want to take it slow with a guy she is truly attracted too

Tyrone’s laugh is contagious AF.
the way he says buddy boyo gets me everytime. Shet wish I could go back to the sluthate era ngl.

the way he says buddy boyo gets me everytime. Shet wish I could go back to the sluthate era ngl.
2018 r/braincels era was peak IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
2018 r/braincels era was peak IMO.
yea, i think posted there a bit until my account got banned. Wasn't it ran by a chick though towards the end LOL.

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
Take it slow = let me fuck Chad while we're not official

• +1
Reactions: Jagger
How did I not see it coming? She follows Carla Galeote (famous feminazi in Spain). I'm an idiot.

Ask to take it fast instead of slow and then say okay lets take it medium and shell agree

its like when you offer a product for 20 dollars and you know they gon say no so you agree to a price that you originally planned on

Ask to take it fast instead of slow and then say okay lets take it medium and shell agree

its like when you offer a product for 20 dollars and you know they gon say no so you agree to a price that you originally planned on
She’s no longer part of my life. Sorry, boyo.

if she’s subHTB ghost her while you can useless bitch “take it slow” jfl

Wasn't it ran by a chick though towards the end LOL.
Damage control, just have female moderator halo theory? But it was already in Reddit admin's crosshairs.

There is an archive on the Web. It's surprising it wasn't annihilated earlier with what was written in posts there.

Damage control, just have female moderator halo theory? But it was already in Reddit admin's crosshairs.

There is an archive on the Web. It's surprising it wasn't annihilated earlier with what was written in posts there.
yea, i guess they were trying to make it look good or something.