Im tall but the doorframe brutally mogs me

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
everytime i go on tiktok i see peopel my height or taller barely under the doorframe, when i do it i get brutaly heightmogged by my door. Is there door just small

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Jamaldickjavontus
everytime i go on tiktok i see peopel my height or taller barely under the doorframe, when i do it i get brutaly heightmogged by my door. Is there door just small
the autism

how tall are you?

• JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, hattrick, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
if u dont have to lower ur head when waliing thru a door ur oneitis will see it and Will get the ick............sorry

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and SidharthTheSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Some of us are just manlets even If we are tall. We are just doomed losers who will never get any respect

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
getting mogged by a door? fucking kys

Some of us are just manlets even If we are tall. We are just doomed losers who will never get any respect
How can you be a manlet if you’re tall? If you’re tall and can’t get laid you must be non NT.

How can you be a manlet if you’re tall? If you’re tall and can’t get laid you must be non NT.
Idk what it is but the truth is that no one respects us so even if we are tall it doesn't make any difference

The door psl mogger

Suck the door handle

tiktok mental ilness

My door is 6’5” and if I don’t brush my hair on the frame then I do not go out.

Idk what it is but the truth is that no one respects us so even if we are tall it doesn't make any difference
Yup you’re definitely not NT.

Must be extremely ugly and not NT to be 6”4 rotting here

• +1
Reactions: Revenge123
Yup you’re definitely not NT.
People always think I'm a shrimp, and then in pictures they are like why do you look big when you are such a little piece of shit. I'm NT but I'm just a loser and my libido is super high, I always get a boner when I see a girl. I think I need to heightmaxx and shoulder width maxx even more or maybe kill myself. Ascend or die trying.

People always think I'm a shrimp, and then in pictures they are like why do you look big when you are such a little piece of shit. I'm NT but I'm just a loser and my libido is super high, I always get a boner when I see a girl. I think I need to heightmaxx and shoulder width maxx even more or maybe kill myself. Ascend or die trying.
How tall are you? What’s your age?

I have to duck to fit through the standard door

Some countries have shorter standard door height. In the US is 6'7 I believe. In my country the standard is 6ft11, so I get brutally mogged aswell :lul::lul:

How tall are you? What’s your age?
190. Grew 8 cm last year. I just had a nightmare where I was 160 so I'm not sure though. I might be more like 180, but when I measure I got 192.5 with shoes

190. Grew 8 cm last year. I just had a nightmare where I was 160 so I'm not sure though. I might be more like 180, but when I measure I got 192.5 with shoes
190 barefoot? How old are you? If you think you’re short at 190 then you’re not NT just like everyone else here.

190 barefoot? How old are you? If you think you’re short at 190 then you’re not NT just like everyone else here.
Never said it was short. I know it's tall, I'm taller than most guys my age by a lot

It's just that it won't save you from being a loser if you are ugly, voicecel, weird and aggressive. Height is a big deal but it can't save anyone

Never began for doorcels

my door is 7'1