Im Texting with Romanian hooker on WhatsApp I may fuck

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,807
AD429098 06D0 4752 BF6E 2ADEF14268A8
I asked her if she sucks without condom she says yes and if i can bust a load In her mouth
won’t even pay her if she agrees to meet I just gonna fuck her ass quick and cum in her mouth and give her a pimpslap and fuck off delete her on whatsapp
 

Attachments

  • DBFAE423-3EC2-4387-8F36-BBD53169785E.png
    DBFAE423-3EC2-4387-8F36-BBD53169785E.png
    175.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
dont trust her op
she looks like a gypsy, I know what gypsies look like and I can tell you that there is a high chance she is one, true romanian people are white, this bitch is dark as fuck
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Htobrother
dont trust her op
she looks like a gypsy, I know what gypsies look like and I can tell you that there is a high chance she is one, true romanian people are white, this bitch is dark as fuck
Yea she is a gypsy whore I know that thx bro I won’t even pay her if she agrees to meet I just gonna fuck her ass quick and cum in her mouth and give her a pimpslap and fuck off delete her on whatsapp
 
Yea she is a gypsy whore I know that thx bro I won’t even pay her if she agrees to meet I just gonna fuck her ass quick and cum in her mouth and give her a pimpslap and fuck off delete her on whatsapp
be careful op
gypsies are very vengeful
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
dont be surprised if she pulls out a dick
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Htobrother
you're German?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 5891
Bigmac, bann den weg
 

Similar threads

Amuzant
Replies
12
Views
43
Amuzant
Amuzant
africel
Replies
8
Views
44
jp212
jp212
appealislaw67
Replies
4
Views
41
appealislaw67
appealislaw67
Hihi21
Replies
6
Views
38
Hihi21
Hihi21
Francisco_Bs
Replies
10
Views
101
Francisco_Bs
Francisco_Bs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top