im the biggest incel on this site

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
i have no sex at all. i am posting on this website 24/7 for weeks on end. it truly is a dismal display of my inceldom. i dont know how to cope, i am constantly in my house on the computer posting here and playing video games. it is truly over for me.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
How old r u

so an average .org user

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
Homosexuals can't be incel

• +1
Reactions: PG4BINX
31155.jpg

26 is young
depends. for people in their 50-80 yeah, but when half of the forum is full of 16-19 and you practically dwelling, just starting to planning surgeries as a virgin, it's not very young. not to mention that your body and face are already showing the first signs of aging.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 18582
You also have a very low iq and probably autism

depends. for people in their 50-80 yeah, but when half of the forum is full of 16-19 and you practically dwelling, just starting to planning surgeries as a virgin, it's not very young. not to mention that your body and face are already showing the first signs of aging.
I will slay in my 30s i think.

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
i have no sex at all. i am posting on this website 24/7 for weeks on end. it truly is a dismal display of my inceldom. i dont know how to cope, i am constantly in my house on the computer posting here and playing video games. it is truly over for me.
You asked a guy if he has a thigh gap homo

Are you realcel as in u hate womyn, fakecel as in you just ugly, or artificalcel as in a complex collective has made you get perpetually ghosted or rejected by being in the background whispering slander or nonsensical disadvantageous comments?

Weren't you bisexual?