I’m the filthiest nigha yet I have the best skin ever

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Gotta say even tho I’m mostly subhuman in the face department I have baby ass smooth looking skin

C7D4E537 8031 4FA3 B939 C744D71BD0CD

Just sent this pic to some girl and she was like oh what’s ur skin routine

And as I analysed I bearly shower, haven’t changed my bedsheets in almost a year, have open pissbottles in my face constantly, i literally eat junk on my bed then lay down on the shit to sleep

I’m telling u I’m probably the filthiest nigga u can find here yet luckily my skin is still spotless never even had acne

Am currently 20 years old and still no wrinkles or acne

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nope, SecularIslamist and Lefty Rankin
you gave a 15 year old a cigarette
20 I mean that was autocorrect

Still bad I’m 19 now but since I’m 20 in march I claim 20 to sound cooler

• JFL
Reactions: nulll
Shut up nigga fr

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
Shut up nigga fr
Is it not smooth? I mean if u saw the state I live in you’d think I’d be full of acne like i don’t even shower and when I do i just wash my hair

I’m literally sweating like a pig in that pic after lifting weights

Goddamn you’re 27
You look 18
I had more bonesmass in my face than you at 17 already

Goddamn you’re 27
You look 18
I had more bonesmass in my face than you at 17 already
No lol it was autocorrect I’m actually 19 but almost 20 like in march

I literally claim 20 since I think being older makes u cooler n chit but theoretically for a couple more months I’m 19

I do look youthful due to skin there was this 18 yo dude yesterday who thought I was under 18 bro was mindblown I was almost 20

No lol it was autocorrect I’m actually 19 but almost 20 like in march

I literally claim 20 since I think being older makes u cooler n chit but theoretically for a couple more months I’m 19

I do look youthful due to skin there was this 18 yo dude yesterday who thought I was under 18 bro was mindblown I was almost 20
You’ll become a chad in a few years if you keep developing and stubble max

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Gotta say even tho I’m mostly subhuman in the face department I have baby ass smooth looking skin

View attachment 2605006

And as I analysed I bearly shower, haven’t changed my bedsheets in almost a year, have open pissbottles in my face constantly, i literally eat junk on my bed then lay down on the shit to sleep

I’m telling u I’m probably the filthiest nigga u can find here yet luckily my skin is still spotless never even had acne

those earphones gotta go gang

• JFL
You’ll become a chad in a few years if you keep developing and stubble max
I’m letting my stubble grow tho that pic was sent to a girl so it’s a bit frauded I’m looking to the side to make my jawline more defined since I’m high bodyfat

those earphones gotta go gang
I love listening to music is all I do

Should I buy AirPods or something these were like 25 in the supermarket

I love listening to music is all I do

Should I buy AirPods or something these were like 25 in the supermarket
Get headphones if u really like music

I’m letting my stubble grow tho that pic was sent to a girl so it’s a bit frauded I’m looking to the side to make my jawline more defined since I’m high bodyfat
Well if it isn’t frauded you’ll become a chad in a few years, my jaw became 3 times as wide at 18/19 and my zygos started popping and my chin became way more angular at your age but I’ve never been boneless btw. If you go to the gym sleep good you’re bones will get good asf since you’re already 19 with kinda good bone structure base

Get headphones if u really like music
They look cool but don’t those deform ur head or something like if I use too long

Also looks very killable in public

Mf like me walking at night with headphones is automatically a target

That's good but 20 is still young. If you were thirty than that would be mogger. I highly doubt you will retain it.

Only East Asians are genetically collagenmaxxed.

They look cool but don’t those deform ur head or something like if I use too long
only if use them for 12hrs a day
Also looks very killable in public

Mf like me walking at night with headphones is automatically a target
True, you can use the headphones when studying or at the gym and earphones outside tho innit

• +1

View attachment 2605006

unironically I use to have clear glass skin until I fell for the redpill "buy teige hanley bro" meme and ended up breaking out.

View attachment 2605006

I used to piss in bottles and have them laying all around my apartment. Was too lazy to get up and go to the bathroom while watching a movie or whatever. One time a girl accidentally drank from one. She came over with a bottle of green tea the same brand as one of my bottles. We were sitting on the sofa watching something on my laptop when she set her tea down next to one of my bottles. Not paying attention she picked up the bottle and took a big mouthful. She immediately set the bottle down then started flapping her arms and moaning. Didn't spit it out, but just ran to the bathroom and spit it into the toilet. I think the bottle had been sitting there for more than a week. Funny thing is she brought it up a few weeks later and laughed about it.

• +1
I used to piss in bottles and have them laying all around my apartment. Was too lazy to get up and go to the bathroom while watching a movie or whatever. One time a girl accidentally drank from one. She came over with a bottle of green tea the same brand as one of my bottles. We were sitting on the sofa watching something on my laptop when she set her tea down next to one of my bottles. Not paying attention she picked up the bottle and took a big mouthful. She immediately set the bottle down then started flapping her arms and moaning. Didn't spit it out, but just ran to the bathroom and spit it into the toilet. I think the bottle had been sitting there for more than a week. Funny thing is she brought it up a few weeks later and laughed about it.
I drink an abnormal amount of water my piss is literally constant

To the point even the ppl in my college make jokes when I go out to piss like oh this nigga gonna piss again

It’s impossible for me to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes so i just leave the bottles

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
blud sends the same frauded pic since 2 years

Your side profile looks like taehyung, very good

blud sends the same frauded pic since 2 years
It’s not rating I’m aware the pic is frauded with me looking to the side to appear lean

My skin do be lookin good tho

Wtf glitched out

I thought this nigga was like 17

I drink an abnormal amount of water my piss is literally constant

To the point even the ppl in my college make jokes when I go out to piss like oh this nigga gonna piss again

It’s impossible for me to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes so i just leave the bottles
Blud has diabetes

Blud has diabetes
She doesn’t have diabetes she acts like she’s inoscent in a way she’s the same girl who made fun of me for having tinder like that makes me somehow a whore when she dresses half naked in winter and goes around putting her hands around random guys shoulders or slapping their ass

She’s the purest form of a pick me girl as soon as I started to treat her like shit she wanted to fuck

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
She doesn’t have diabetes she acts like she’s inoscent in a way she’s the same girl who made fun of me for having tinder like that makes me somehow a whore when she dresses half naked in winter and goes around putting her hands around random guys shoulders or slapping their ass

She’s the purest form of a pick me girl as soon as I started to treat her like shit she wanted to fuck
What are you babbling about, I meant you have diabetes since you have the main symptom.