I'm the greatest international slayer here

JOJOcelReturns

JOJOcelReturns

Special Grade Slayer
Spain, Portugal, France, Netherlands, Switzerland, Ukraine, Romania, Italy, China, Japan, USA, Mexico, Cuba, Colombia, Venezuela, Perú, Argentina, Ecuador, Bolivia, Paraguay.

If you got more countries than me (with proof) I will send you 1000$ on BTC.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 14vic, Chadeep and Darkeningstar
Spain, Portugal, France, Netherlands, Switzerland, Ukraine, Romania, Italy, China, Japan, USA, Mexico, Cuba, Colombia, Venezuela, Perú, Argentina, Ecuador, Bolivia, Paraguay.

who are you

• +1
Reactions: socialcel

Idk how many, prob similar cos I have a lot of yours (not nl, Switzerland, Ukraine. Cuba, Bolivia or paraguay) but a few others u don't have

Idk how many, prob similar cos I have a lot of yours (not nl, Switzerland, Ukraine. Cuba, Bolivia or paraguay) but a few others u don't have
I have to note that mine were done at my own country, it's just the nationality of the girls.

yet you spend your time seething at sub20yos on an incel forum.

checks out chief.

nigeria
india
ethiopia

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and efidescontinuado
Do u have proof of slays (tapes) from every country?