I'm the last person to be a racist. But pissed off, I have every damn right to be.

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I grew up in black populated areas as well as Asian, Italian, Mexican, French, Arabian, Jewish, and Native. And what I'd discovered. There are some good folks out there. We call them, People. Not niggers, blacks, white trash nor spics or chinks. Good people. But the problem is the majority are arrogant assholes and stubborn cunts. THEY trigger the hate among races. Which is anger. Hate derives from anger. I knew Vietnamese people that would feed hungry kids in the neighborhood and knew others that would run your fucking ass over. Out of spite.

I knew black folks that were the coolest souls on the block. But then there was the niggers that needed you to recognize them as that. And you can't be nice to them. Or treat them with Christian love. They'll kill you - get your kids hooked on drugs then pimp them out - steal all your belongings - instigate others against you. These people represent the majority of those races. They have the loudest mouths. And the Mooslums prey upon them. That's why its more likely to see a black Mooslum than white in this nation. They use their emotions, lack of education, and poverty against them. Not for Allah. Not for the love of mankind. For the prosperous Arabians back in the Middle East. I've known so-called Holy Mooslums that always worn white to be the biggest heroin dealers in town. Money is their prophet. And that money goes back to the Middle East.

I believe poverty restricts "some" people from ever being good. It molds them into criminals. And sending them to jail or prison is almost the same as punishing a Neo-Nazi to live on a Klu Klux Klan ranch. No justice is being done. And the legislators, lawmakers, and politicians will use "its all we can do" as their justification. They don't want to do anything about it! Because it keeps the money rolling and into their pockets. It keeps the wealth inside the prosperous society and prevents fair competition against their younglings.

And what pisses me off the most is the press using them to entice stories and the politicians to help the billionaires distinguish the millionaires.

And why hasn't anyone find it suspicious that the government is paying people not to work? Oh, right, because of the invisible killer out to get us. And people like me supposed to be the paranoid skitzos? And yet society donned partial diapers on their faces and inspired others to think people are out to kill them by not wearing a diaper. Ugh. Fuck.

ALL LOVE to the unloved. That's who I am.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 13197 and 2 others
Ugh niggers amirite

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Ugh Bigjim

• Woah
Ugh. Boogers. Tell me about it.

• +1
There is a difference between niggers and blacks i agree

• +1
Ugh. Boogers. Tell me about it.
Its for real-real. That was a righteous testimony. And what I've learned, the best peace treaty gesture among the races is pussy. I knew this one black hottie. And I don't want to infringe on her privacy, so I'm gonna call her, Black Wet Pussy. And so one night, Black Wet Pussy was walking past my door and overheard me arguing with a troll online. What she caught was, "Exactly! Fucking niggers hate us! All I want to do is love thy brother. But these niggers are mother fucking crazy!" So she knocks.

KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK.

And I answer and see this 5 foot 1 inch sheboon with rolls in her hair and holding an oversized diamond sparkling iPad. She says, "Who a nigger?" Then she scans my body and observes a muscular mother fucker. Her attitude changed! She started heating up. Even fanned herself off with her iPad and murmured, Uh-huh.

"Aight. It ain't no thang! Just having a disagreement with a fellow Goblin. I apologize if what I have said offended you." I replied.

But she kept undressing me with her eyes and finally said, "How bout you invite me inside and let's see if we can settle our indifference like two mature adults with no clothes on."

"Ugh. Let the Summit begin."

Last edited:
Iv meet nice whites, and some that need to be humbled and learn some compassion

what’s your point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
Iv meet nice whites, and some that need to be humbled and learn some compassion

what’s your point
No point. Just typical shit-posting for the day. What up?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14127
I grew up in black populated areas as well as Asian, Italian, Mexican, French, Arabian, Jewish, and Native. And what I'd discovered. There are some good folks out there. We call them, People. Not niggers, blacks, white trash nor spics or chinks. Good people. But the problem is the majority are arrogant assholes and stubborn cunts. THEY trigger the hate among races. Which is anger. Hate derives from anger. I knew Vietnamese people that would feed hungry kids in the neighborhood and knew others that would run your fucking ass over. Out of spite.

I knew black folks that were the coolest souls on the block. But then there was the niggers that needed you to recognize them as that. And you can't be nice to them. Or treat them with Christian love. They'll kill you - get your kids hooked on drugs then pimp them out - steal all your belongings - instigate others against you. These people represent the majority of those races. They have the loudest mouths. And the Mooslums prey upon them. That's why its more likely to see a black Mooslum than white in this nation. They use their emotions, lack of education, and poverty against them. Not for Allah. Not for the love of mankind. For the prosperous Arabians back in the Middle East. I've known so-called Holy Mooslums that always worn white to be the biggest heroin dealers in town. Money is their prophet. And that money goes back to the Middle East.

I believe poverty restricts "some" people from ever being good. It molds them into criminals. And sending them to jail or prison is almost the same as punishing a Neo-Nazi to live on a Klu Klux Klan ranch. No justice is being done. And the legislators, lawmakers, and politicians will use "its all we can do" as their justification. They don't want to do anything about it! Because it keeps the money rolling and into their pockets. It keeps the wealth inside the prosperous society and prevents fair competition against their younglings.

And what pisses me off the most is the press using them to entice stories and the politicians to help the billionaires distinguish the millionaires.

And why hasn't anyone find it suspicious that the government is paying people not to work? Oh, right, because of the invisible killer out to get us. And people like me supposed to be the paranoid skitzos? And yet society donned partial diapers on their faces and inspired others to think people are out to kill them by not wearing a diaper. Ugh. Fuck.

ALL LOVE to the unloved. That's who I am.

View attachment 1160342
schizophrenic rambling with gore at the end
truly a looksmax classic thread :ogre:

• Woah