I’m the living embodiment of a loser

frendly

frendly

👁
Now that I think of it, it’s been over ever since I was a kid. I have always been cucked, everyone I have ever known has built a relationship with me just to ruin me in the end. I’ve been bullied and tormented by women and even pushed, punched, slapped and shoved by them. Everytime I go outside Im afraid to even look at people. It’s over, I’m dumb as shit (I can’t even do 16-7 in my head without using my fingers), I’m ugly as shit, fat as shit, and everything my father has told me is right. I’m nothing but a loser and he has wasted 15 years of his life for nothing. God should’ve killed me, I don’t know why God allows me to continue living and suffer. I just want to rope and be free.
I’m such a loser. I even let my own cousin grope me and I didn’t even do anything about it, I let my dad talk to me like I’m some sort of dog, I let people use me. It’s over

• So Sad
Reactions: pardocel
No one's stopping you :ogre: stop asking for attention with these daily shitposts

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake, FrameMogger and thereallegend
OP, don't.
We all know it was never on the table if he wanted to die he would've done it, he made this post to get pity rather than trying to improve himself.

Yippie I can’t wait to go to college next year @Vermilioncore

Maybe I’ll get infraorbital later this year and call it a day? Yayyyyy

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and FrameMogger
No one's stopping you :ogre: stop asking for attention with these daily shitposts
Actually someone is, told my mom I’m suicidal and she told me to wait because if I did it in the house it would be a hassle to clean.
Told my father I was suicidal and he told me I’m a faggot and if I do it CPS will take my dumb ass sister away because of child endangerment.
I’m not even allowed to have my door closed, there are cameras in the house, and I have to ask to go anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Poor Tomoko.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Actually someone is, told my mom I’m suicidal and she told me to wait because if I did it in the house it would be a hassle to clean.
Told my father I was suicidal and he told me I’m a faggot and if I do it CPS will take my dumb ass sister away because of child endangerment.
So why not try to improve yourself physically and mentally? Why are you posting this shit when you could be in the gym? Do you have a reason to give up shithead, because very few have a good one.

• +1
So why not try to improve yourself physically and mentally? Why are you posting this shit when you could be in the gym? Do you have a reason shithead?
I am , I’ve been on calorie deficit and I bike 8 miles a day along with boxing.

• +1
We all know it was never on the table if he wanted to die he would've done it, he made this post to get pity rather than trying to improve himself.
Honestly i don't give a fuck :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I’m not even allowed to have my door closed, there are cameras in the house, and I have to ask to go anywhere.
how old are you? Get away from your shithole family wtf.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15164
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 4430
So why not try to improve yourself physically and mentally? Why are you posting this shit when you could be in the gym? Do you have a reason to give up shithead, because very few have a good one.
:feelskek:

OP is a walking larp.
But Tomoko wouldn't bullshit.
386AB9E6 A138 4563 A5C4 0801C6009D92

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I’m not larping, I’m 15

Yippie I can’t wait to go to college next year @Vermilioncore

Maybe I’ll get infraorbital later this year and call it a day? Yayyyyy
0c19c384a968a8606e2e98e09ef63b4287a5b7af95785a5a0203b681d4a6816a 1

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Vermilioncore
Hey dude what’s up!

@Vermilioncore im in a good mood. Texting one of my Asian girls. Bout to go to 7/11 and buy some snacks! Flight in the morning! Should I take taxi or subway? Hmmmm!
Take taxi more private

:soy::soy::soy::soy: what happened to frendly

• WTF
Reactions: stevielake