I’m the most high inhib black man

Fallencel

Fallencel

Platinum
Joined
Aug 29, 2022
Posts
1,017
Reputation
821
I’m literally the most high inhib black man so high inhib I can barely order food at a restaurant and I’m not NT either I was born to be an Incel the low inhib stereotype is a bullshit retard lie blacks are the most high inhib race of people
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Nope thats my title move around niggercel
 
so high inhib I can barely order food at a restaurant
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF


that’s kinda sad bro
 
Damn bro. Did you grow up in a low income area or the suburbs
 
Nigga you’re not even black mulattos don’t count
Im lightskin but i aint mullato cuh
I'm blasian, still a nigger just like you
 
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins.
Im lightskin but i aint mullato cuh
I'm blasian, still a nigger just like you
I’m fully black and still high inhib my life is a joke
 
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins.

Similar threads

antatrik
Replies
0
Views
15
antatrik
antatrik
LebaneseSub5
Replies
15
Views
63
LebaneseSub5
LebaneseSub5
n2on
Replies
6
Views
33
HOMEUni
H
Nyrо
Replies
8
Views
50
blinkers
blinkers
antatrik
Replies
3
Views
56
7472
7472

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top