Im the most high inhib person here

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 22 YEARS OLD
I never participate in class debates and the teacher female approached me after the class asking me why I dont participate in class debates (we are 7 people and I never open my mouth). Class debates are 20% of final Mark of the subject

She asked me why I dont participate, because according her my exams are very good and I told her im very shy but that I will try to participate the next days.

What can I do guys? I just cant open my mouth in class because im scared of everything and i sabotage myself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chrisssy and BrutalMogger
Y
I never participate in class debates and the teacher female approached me after the class asking me why I dont participate in class debates (we are 7 people and I never open my mouth). Class debates are 20% of final Mark of the subject

She asked me why I dont participate, because according her my exams are very good and I told her im very shy but that I will try to participate the next days.

What can I do guys? I just cant open my mouth in class because im scared of everything and i sabotage myself.
You’re 22. Man up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and iam good boy
this thread sounds very familiar, almost as it was posted before...

Fucking clown
You posted this thread just some days ago, come with something different

Get a job and fuck a LTB

• +1
Reactions: MilkoShoes
Wdym? Age is just a number
Adam Ruins Everything Jail GIF by truTV

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and sub5c3l
Fucking clown
You posted this thread just some days ago, come with something different
I just want advice and more answers. I doubt anyone here has this extreme problem.

I just want advice and more answers. I doubt anyone here has this extreme problem.
There is no answer or cure for aspieness, it's over I'm awkward asf with women and nothing can fix it. So over for you too...

• +1
Reactions: MilkoShoes
Breathe and think about how to humiliate the niggas you are debating against, just like in sports when an opponent plays dirty and you feel like smashing his head on the floor

There is no answer or cure for aspieness, it's over I'm awkward asf with women and nothing can fix it. So over for you too...
The cure for autism is to listen to debates, interact with sociable people, high IQ, exposure to positive environmental feedback from an early age.

Everytime you have one of those debates play it safe and open some fire on a tree or something (In minecraft of course)

Good luck for the detectives trying to catch the pattern between you having a debate and a palm burning every week (In minecraft, of course)

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
I was never diagnosed bro... Idk if I have autism disorder or what but I feel like im fighting against a wall everyday

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
I was never diagnosed bro... Idk if I have autism disorder or what but I feel like im fighting against a wall everyday
I'm 55% asperger
I should be 70% NT but I can't

• +1
Reactions: MilkoShoes and Cutecel2001
But you have posted your dong here, that's low inhib