im the only italian, british japanese person in the world

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
Anyone else with an alien ethnicity we are the ultimate identity crisis mutts with no allies

@Matthias8272

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15569, Hikicel69, Matthias8272 and 1 other person
I wouldn't say I have an identity crisis, I think if you're mixed you should identify with the ethnicity that you look like which 9/10 times will be the non-white one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Anyone else with an alien ethnicity we are the ultimate identity crisis mutts with no allies

@Matthias8272
I’m equally as mixed as you :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: nobody relates to me as well I’m told to “pick a side” @heightface @Octillionaire3 it’s hard being a South African, Barbados, Trinidadian Brazilian Nigerian Somalian bbc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 2403
I wouldn't say I have an identity crisis, I think if you're mixed you should identify with the ethnicity that you look like which 9/10 times will be the non-white one.
from my experience 50% look ambiguous, 33% ethnic passing and 17% white passing

i wouldnt say 90% look ethnic passing tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Matthias8272

• +1
from my experience 50% look ambiguous, 33% ethnic passing and 17% white passing

i wouldnt say 90% look ethnic passing tbh
I was basically just saying mixed people shouldn't self identify as european since most don't look white

• +1
I’m equally as mixed as you :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: nobody relates to me as well I’m told to “pick a side” @heightface @Octillionaire3 it’s hard being a South African, Barbados, Trinidadian Brazilian Nigerian Somalian bbc
It’s ok sonoftyrone

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 16371
I was basically just saying mixed people shouldn't self identify as european since most don't look white
u think ambiguous ppl should identity as ethnic? tbh it isnt the same as say latinos who are mixed bc they have their owk culture whereas ppl like us have 2 cultures

• +1
  • Love it
u think ambiguous ppl should identity as ethnic? tbh it isnt the same as say latinos who are mixed bc they have their owk culture whereas ppl like us have 2 cultures
Yep I think most should

• +1
Yep I think most should
what should she identify as? some say she looks more filipino others more white, the filipinos reject her the whites just consider her latina

Ta Da Wow GIF by Olivia Rodrigo

• +1
  • Love it
what should she identify as? some say she looks more filipino others more white, the filipinos reject her the whites just consider her latina

Ta Da Wow GIF by Olivia Rodrigo
Ethnic unless she lives in an ethnic country then mixed since people in a western country are more inclined to see you as ethnic if you're mixed. You have been perceieved as an ethnic during your interactions

• +1
mogger mix tbh. all are top tier goat countries

• Love it
Ethnic unless she lives in an ethnic country then mixed since people in a western country are more inclined to see you as ethnic if you're mixed. You have been perceieved as an ethnic during your interactions
she never identifies as anything publicly she once said tho she dislikes her ethnic features and is jealous of blue eyed blondes i bet it would be easy to bully her

• Love it
  • +1
ur black?

• +1
ur black?
I’m bagian, Somalian, Algerian, Moroccan, South African Nigerian and Senegalese as well as Swedish

I’m BBC as it comes brothaaaaaaa :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 9670
I’m bagian, Somalian, Algerian, Moroccan, South African Nigerian and Senegalese as well as Swedish

so are you sonoftyrone

you post like him but different

thats nice to know but did i ask

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9670 and PrinceLuenLeoncur