i'm the person on this forum who has made the most with less

itorroella9

itorroella9

packrunner
4 slays at 17 (all this year) while being 5'7, 4.5PSL at max, dicklet, wristlet, among more things like being non-NT and having only a few friends

literally all u need to do is learn how to take pics and knowing how to talk to women (or at least for slaying in dating apps)

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 8608, GloGang300 and 4 others
@datboijj hater ahh nigga

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Mogged by @Richard Coper, 36 bath-houses slays in Turkey, 3 boyfriends from Syria, 7 from Georgia, while being 5'2, 0.75 PSL, jawcel, braincel, and anti-semite.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and isis_Bleach
Not even that much slays + ur 4.5 psl + ur dick is probably 6 inches + you have friends I have 0
It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Not even that much slays + ur 4.5 psl + ur dick is probably 6 inches + you have friends I have 0
It is what it is
4.5psl on a good day and after looksmaxxing+5.75 fully erect+u can still fuck with no friends

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Die zoomer die

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
not believing anyone slays in this forum without proof. all I see in 2022 is normies cucking for their gfs + you're not "non-NT" if you're a bit weird with no friends, being non-NT means you're diagnosed with mental disabilities

• +1
Reactions: ALP
not believing anyone slays in this forum without proof. all I see in 2022 is normies cucking for their gfs + you're not "non-NT" if you're a bit weird with no friends, being non-NT means you're diagnosed with mental disabilities
no nigga im most probably asperger and even had an arranged meeting with a doctor or sum to get diagnosed when i was like 12 but never went to it
i can pm u if u want ngl i have pics with all of them

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
4 slays at 17 (all this year) while being 5'7, 4.5PSL at max, dicklet, wristlet, among more things like being non-NT and having only a few friends

literally all u need to do is learn how to take pics and knowing how to talk to women (or at least for slaying in dating apps)
This is why. I'm legit 3-3.5 PSL and I have no friends cause of my autism/schizo mental issues.

This is why. I'm legit 3-3.5 PSL and I have no friends cause of my autism/schizo mental issues.
I said at the very max, some users here would probably rate me lower than 4PSL tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
NTpill further proof. Thanks bro

How you gonna meet women if you don’t have a social circle?
i meet them mostly from yubo and insta
u can even go to clubs alone if ur gl

i meet them mostly from yubo and insta
How do you go about getting girls on Yubo to meet up with you? The fact it is not technically a dating app makes me so insecure tbh, cuz I can’t know for sure if they are actually attracted to me, I got a good amount of requests from fairly gl girls that I haven’t accepted because of this.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
how did you learn how to talk to women weilandbro?

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9
How do you go about getting girls on Yubo to meet up with you? The fact it is not technically a dating app makes me so insecure tbh, cuz I can’t know for sure if they are actually attracted to me, I got a good amount of requests from fairly gl girls that I haven’t accepted because of this.
i talk with them only for like a few messages on yubo, ask her insta, and there i only keep talking with them if the convo is fluid and i "click" with her after a few minutes

now 5 slays btw

Yeah thats good work bro