I’m the reason why staff members on this forum and incels.is have purple usernames

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
Back when incels.me had just been created, I asked the creator if he could give me a purple username, because it’s my favorite color and we didn’t have a color scheme established yet. I reminded him a few times again and he never complied with my request. And what does this asshole do next, a few days later? He gives it to himself. Only staff members could have purple and I was just a regular user at the time. I knew I could kiss that purple goodbye. Then years later, the New York Times doxxed him, he left forever, I became a moderator and finally got my purple username. They say, “He who laughs last, laughs best.” I can confirm. If you’re seeing this— Fuck you, Diego!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lunin7, DalitBoss, aesthetic beauty and 25 others
@emeraldglass @NumbThePain @Nick.Harte .org lore :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss, got.daim, <6PSLcel and 4 others
@emeraldglass @NumbThePain @Nick.Harte .org lore :Comfy:
When you Insert your shrimp into a stinky wet loose hole the First time /loose virginity :chad: then you Change your color to Red bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss, Danish_Retard, Zonar and 5 others
Send me the article where he got doxxed

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
When you Insert your shrimp into a stinky wet loose hole/loose virginity :chad: then you Change your color to Red bhai
:feelskek: :feelskek:

I prefer purple, bhai. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and Htobrother
Back when incels.me had just been created, I asked the creator if he could give me a purple username, because it’s my favorite color and we didn’t have a color scheme established yet. I reminded him a few times again and he never complied with my request. And what does this asshole do next, a few days later? He gives it to himself. Only staff members could have purple and I was just a regular user at the time. I knew I could kiss that purple goodbye. Then years later, the New York Times doxxed him, he left forever, I became a moderator and finally got my purple username. They say, “He who laughs last, laughs best.” I can confirm. If you’re seeing this— Fuck you, Diego!
You guys suck at your incel jobs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DalitBoss, got.daim and try2beme
That's why you're a legend and deserve the purple color more than anyone. The sergeant died in battle, so you truly had the last laugh.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss, Danish_Retard, got.daim and 3 others
They faces...

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss, got.daim, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
That's why you're a legend and deserve the purple color more than anyone. The sergeant died in battle, so you truly had the last laugh.
Thanks bhai, I appreciate your phull sapport. :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: DalitBoss and emeraldglass
i am purple
@i_love_roosters is purple
Nice try

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and i_love_roosters
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim
And today you’re still a mod. Sometimes things have good endings.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Was master the one who got the previous owner arrested through his federal ties??

I don’t know every single nigger on this forum sorry bud
Serg and master created these forums. You should know this because ur the fag who posted numerous forum users to tiktok and brought them there

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and CoreSchizo
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DalitBoss, got.daim, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
Was master the one who got the previous owner arrested through his federal ties??
I can neither confirm nor deny this statement.

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and ChadL1te
I don’t know every single nigger on this forum sorry bud
ElTruecel is like Morgan freedmans character in Shawshank redemption but instead of knowing everyone in prison he knows everyone in the PSL/NEET/Incel community

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss, got.daim, Bomber517 and 4 others
Fuck him, I'm the new serg now bud :)

But yeah mirin purple names innit

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss, Gengar and emeraldglass
Thanks bhai, I appreciate your phull sapport. :Comfy:
Did you know that you unknowingly followed a tradition from the Roman Empire? Only senators wore purple togas because it was the most expensive color to produce. I noticed this during my first month on this forum and thought this was the reason. Adding to that, a forum was also where senators proclaimed important things to the people.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss, got.daim, JohnDoe and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss, got.daim and Gengar
Did you know that you unknowingly followed a tradition from the Roman Empire? Only senators wore purple togas because it was the most expensive color to produce. I noticed this during my first month on this forum and thought this was the reason. Adding to that, a forum was also where senators proclaimed important things to the people.
I had no idea about this, actually. Interesting! I’m surprised even you know about this kinda stuff. Mirin your knowledge bhai, you always know how to surprise me with that stuff. That’s very true.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DalitBoss and emeraldglass
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass and Htobrother
I had no idea about this, actually. Interesting! I’m surprised even you know about this kinda stuff. Mirin your knowledge bhai, you always know how to surprise me with that stuff. That’s very true.
Sometimes, when I have nothing to do and technology gets boring, I turn off all the lights, light a candle, and read books from both old and new times. Unlike others who need alcohol to enjoy their own company, I only need silence.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss, Gengar and looksmac
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss, Gengar and Htobrother
  • Love it
Reactions: NumbThePain
Sometimes, when I have nothing to do and technology gets boring, I turn off all the lights, light a candle, and read books from both old and new times. Unlike others who need alcohol to enjoy their own company, I only need silence.
Another Stoic Sai’ma trait. When my electricity went out for four days, I was reading books and used candles to provide me with light. After that, the streetlights provided me with light.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Htobrother and emeraldglass
Another Stoic Sai’ma trait. When my electricity went out for four days, I was reading books and used candles to provide me with light. After that, the streetlights provided me with light.

Foids are disgusting :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
Reading books is incredibly underrated, it moggs every conversation I've ever had with a girl. What kind of books do you read, bhai?

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and Gengar
Reading books is incredibly underrated, it moggs every conversation I've ever had with a girl. What kind of books do you read, bhai?
Harry Potter. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain and emeraldglass
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Htobrother
Admins have a lot of power on this forum, though.
They can rearange the guts of this Forum of their comfort from their own stinky basement

• Hmm...
Harry Potter. :ROFLMAO:
I read all of them in my early teens, but now I only read historical books or ones based on real events. They still mogg most other fiction books.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and Gengar
They can rearange the guts of this Forum of their comfort of their own stinky basement
This is a big misconception many people on this forum have about the admins and mods. They think we live in basements, have no social life, or are overweight. But actually, knowing most mods and admins, we mogg most users here both in looks and socially to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
This is a big misconception many people on this forum have about the admins and mods. They think we live in basements, have no social life, or are overweight. But actually, knowing most mods and admins, we mogg most users here both in looks and socially to be honest.
How did you become a mod

• +1
How did you become a mod
I became a mod through a mutual connection with @Michael Myers and having no warnings at all. I think I’m the only mod who was completely new to the forum and became a mod in under a year. Of course, the admins and others had a say, but a good word from @Michael Myers yers helped a lot. It’s just like in real life, getting a job or things done through connections.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NumbThePain, Gengar and Htobrother
Mace Windu lightsaber origin story

• JFL