I’m the reason why staff members on this forum and incels.is have purple usernames

You newfag how do u not know Serg
Sorry for not knowing some old moderator in an incel forum who got doxxed back when I was probably still in elementary school playing football with my friends

Now could I please have the link?

Based ginger enjoyer.

• Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass
I became a mod through a mutual connection with @Michael Myers and having no warnings at all. I think I’m the only mod who was completely new to the forum and became a mod in under a year. Of course, the admins and others had a say, but a good word from @Michael Myers yers helped a lot. It’s just like in real life, getting a job or things done through connections.
@Michael Myers

Aha😏😏😏

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Gengar
I read all of them in my early teens, but now I only read historical books or ones based on real events. They still mogg most other fiction books.
I was reading it in Dutch. :Comfy: It was a fun read. I pictured the scenes in my head with the actors from the movies. :ogre:

• +1
I became a mod through a mutual connection with @Michael Myers and having no warnings at all. I think I’m the only mod who was completely new to the forum and became a mod in under a year. Of course, the admins and others had a say, but a good word from @Michael Myers yers helped a lot. It’s just like in real life, getting a job or things done through connections.
I believe you’re correct about that, you had become a moderator within less than a year. It took me like four years.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: emeraldglass, Htobrother and greycel
Admins have a lot of power on this forum, though.
Like what? What would they have that you Mods don’t?
Is it because they are like Devs, so can change/add whatever feature they want?

Also how many Admins are there.. @Alexanderr and..?

They can reset your password, for instance. They can override moderator actions. They can make aliyah to the land of Israel.

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, IAMNOTANINCEL, emeraldglass and 1 other person
Sorry for not knowing some old moderator in an incel forum who got doxxed back when I was probably still in elementary school playing football with my friends

Now could I please have the link?
Wtf. Elementary school holy shit hahahahah Gen alpha iPad kids are on the forum now

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and Lokki
They can reset your password, for instance. They can override moderator actions. They can make aliyah to the land of Israel.
@Crisick can confirm.

Wtf. Elementary school holy shit hahahahah Gen alpha iPad kids are on the forum now
Im 15, how am I gen alpha

I have no idea when he was doxxed and the PSL(L) timeline is so inconsistent, when people talk about users like orb, I have no idea did they leave the forum december 2023 or march 2018, it could be anything

You have @Alexanderr , @Administrator , and @NumbThePain . They have the authority to add new features, delete entire sections, assign new passwords, override moderator actions, and even shut down the entire website if they choose to.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: got.daim, Htobrother and greycel
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
Im 15, how am I gen alpha

I have no idea when he was doxxed and the PSL(L) timeline is so inconsistent, when people talk about users like orb, I have no idea did they leave the forum december 2023 or march 2018, it could be anything
Orb was way before this forum.

New record?
Yes, bhai. I believe it was like 8 months, was it not? Your professional attitude and mannerism played the biggest factor in you being chosen.

• +1
Yes, bhai. I believe it was like 8 months, was it not? Your professional attitude and mannerism played the biggest factor in you being chosen.
No, you've also been a great help. If it had been just me applying, they wouldn't have accepted me due to my lack of experience with this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
No, you've also been a great help. If it had been just me applying, they wouldn't have accepted me due to my lack of experience with this forum.
A true Stoic Sai’ma, not willing to take the credit even when it’s deserved.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Htobrother
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, Gengar and Htobrother
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass, Htobrother and NumbThePain