i'm the toxic ex she is still in love with

6’1cel

6’1cel

6'3cel now*
so while i was with my ex, i cheated, i hit her, i yelled at her and broke up with her anytime she did a small thing. then she would cry and beg to get back together.

now she got some cuck boyfriend that she still cries infront of while talking abouy how much she misses me

she lately hit me up asking to meet up, and shes breaking up with her boyfriend bcus of me, she literally said these words "hes too sweet, i want a manly man like you" and "anytime im with him im comparing him to you" "while having sex i close my eyes and imagine you"

new fear unlocked for u guys, make sure a girl doesnt have an ex she is still in love with.

most girls have an ex they would drop their boyfriend for in a heartbeat

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: stevielake, ReadBooksEveryday, ShowerMaxxing and 15 others
it's lifefuel because it means the bar is extremely low for guys
as i already said

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing, LampPostPrime and 9 others

JBW

Screenshot from 2021 11 14 19 43 33

Screenshot from 2021 11 14 19 53 22

1 GG

Screenshot from 2021 11 15 14 01 37

SB

JK

French

Indeed...

Foto no exif

13094379 266523900362657 2714331378903020843 n 1

View attachment 1720752

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, LampPostPrime, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, LampPostPrime, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
If a girl is not a virgin it's over

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Take the JB pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
tell me the lore

Three Characters - Justus Grossbier, Intellau "Henry" Celistic, and James Andrew Knott.

Justus:

A 6'0 Black male from St Francis, WI. He was abused by his biological mother and later adopted by a White woman.

Intellau:

A 5'3 Blasian male from Milwaukee. His parents fought violently, leading to their divorce and Intellau and his mother living with Intellau's maternal grandparents.

James:

A tall Castizo male from Waukesha. His father never married his mother, so they had shared custody of James. Has a Black step-father.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Daniel Plainview, Hikicel69 and 1 other person
so while i was with my ex, i cheated, i hit her, i yelled at her and broke up with her anytime she did a small thing. then she would cry and beg to get back together.

now she got some cuck boyfriend that she still cries infront of while talking abouy how much she misses me

she lately hit me up asking to meet up, and shes breaking up with her boyfriend bcus of me, she literally said these words "hes too sweet, i want a manly man like you" and "anytime im with him im comparing him to you" "while having sex i close my eyes and imagine you"

new fear unlocked for u guys, make sure a girl doesnt have an ex she is still in love with.

Nice work OP but being “toxic” without the hoe is not top teir dark triad.

My girl accepts I sometimes cheat and i refuse to let her see anything related to sode hoes. She has seen the odd sock/ hairband ect.
She worships me and obeys me and i rrgularly spank her and hit her. She will not leave me. She drives me around and buys me shit

I have side hoes on top of this. One 18 year old teen im working on atm and another sode hoe 30 mins away from me and another who wants to be my gf. So thats 1 gf and 3 side hoes for the time being

There are levels to this game bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Elvisandreaa, LampPostPrime and 8 others

These hoes ain't loyal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, stevielake, Chadeep and 1 other person

My girl accepts I sometimes cheat and i refuse to let her see anything related to sode hoes. She has seen the odd sock/ hairband ect.
She worships me and obeys me and i rrgularly spank her and hit her. She will not leave me. She drives me around and buys me shit

I have side hoes on top of this. One 18 year old teen im working on atm and another sode hoe 30 mins away from me and another who wants to be my gf. So thats 1 gf and 3 side hoes for the time being

the girl i have has mega rich parents too 🤑

Take the JB pill

Still not enough to tame Cumskin holes:

S.R.B was in group therapy twice, eating disorder support group, hospitalization twice. When one is hospitalized, they are transitioned into Partial hospitalization. She was in Partial twice as well. 2016 Homecoming with a tall football Mulatto, dating tall Castizo in 2017.

Hmm. Sometimes, I envision myself wrapping my arms around my crying "oneitis", Shay Rose, and holding her affectionately. It would be as she's walking out of her "eating disorder" support group, to surprise her.

Chalk it up to obsessive traits and ASD. I'm aware of how "soy" it sounds.

Didn't need that fake shit anyway,foids are worthless subhumans

A 6'0 Black male from St Francis, WI. He was abused by his biological mother and later adopted by a White woman.

Intellau:

A 5'3 Blasian male from Milwaukee. His parents fought violently, leading to their divorce and Intellau and his mother living with Intellau's maternal grandparents.

And now, we begin a chant to Vril Energy:

224940 387928887964724 1854534043 n

...!

Young Loser

i wanna murder my slut subhuman ex for constnalty talkign about her fuking ex bf and comparirng him to me i would honestly beat the shit out of her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, ShowerMaxxing and stevielake
women are so fucking dumb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

17596632 1366289136774536 4239253478452494336 n

Screenshot 2019 05 16 19 04 33 1

women are so fucking dumb

Redundancy.

Over for you if you weren’t toxic to ur ex, cheated on her, manipulated her and disrespected her and if she won’t obey you to leave her current bf for you at the request of 1 text.
E37444D9 905D 4032 B8EA A50807567A2C

Being nice and sweet to a girl is a death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and 6’1cel