I'm the ugliest man alive

pardocel

pardocel

I sit by myself during lunch 💔
Joined
Nov 7, 2022
Posts
1,505
Reputation
1,553
I've never had friends.
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, KingBetaTut, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Same. Been called ugly since I was a kid

Life isn't beautiful if you're ugly
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: pardocel
 
  • JFL
Reactions: horizon
  • JFL
Reactions: horizon, Deleted member 21340, ascension and 1 other person
Same. Been called ugly since I was a kid

Life isn't beautiful if you're ugly
how's your school life nowadays? do you at least not sit by yourself during lunch, jfl.
 
how's your school life nowadays? do you at least not sit by yourself during lunch, jfl.

I left school years ago. But yeah I had no friends at school, I had people I'd talk to but they would never invite me anywhere after school.
 
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel
I had people I'd talk to but they would never invite me anywhere after school.
Literally me in middle school when I used to jestermaxx. I always wondered why they didn't want to invite me anywhere, but it was obviously because I acted like a sped retard in order to gain attention from them jfl.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension
im deformed
 
are you black?
 

Similar threads

Farsin
Replies
8
Views
65
Suicidalcel
Suicidalcel
ØUROBOROS
Replies
5
Views
77
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
ragingmanlet
Replies
7
Views
66
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet
final boss
Replies
0
Views
25
final boss
final boss
Muttcel foid killer
Replies
5
Views
49
Muttcel foid killer
Muttcel foid killer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top